89 Turbo Trans Am 20th Anniversary For Sale

89TTA/95TA Vert

I'm putting my 20th Anniversary Pace Car up for sale. 5,964.9 original miles. No damage whatsoever, no paintwork, no mods ever, never raced, never beat on, never been down the 1/4 mile either. Previous owner was the owner/dealer of a local Pontiac Dealership. Car is impeccable. Sits on carpet in my garage and has since I purchased it nearly 5 years ago. The car has been driven only 139 miles under my ownership.

The specifics: Original urethane spoiler had the usual/typical crack or split in the rear Aero Wing. I had it replaced with the Fiberglass replacment piece and other than touching it you would think it is the stock/OE unit. Original floor mats as clean as the day the car was delivered from the dealer. Aftermarket mats have always covered them. Leather inside is impeccable. No bolster wear, splitting or dry rotting. Never been replaced or altered. Care has been taken by me each and everytime I had gotten in or out of the car witout utilizing the bolster as a guide for egress or regress. Lexan T-tops only removed once by me for lubrication of the T-top weatherstripping. Lexan T-Tops have no cracks in them whatsoever. Engine and undercarriage are detailed and DO NOT require any detailing for show. All engine fluids have been changed. Oil changed every spring and fall with virtually ZERO miles on the oil. Goodyear Gatorback VR50 tires were pulled off at 5,850 miles, stored in my basement and replaced with brand new BFGoodrich KDW tires (OE size). Original everything: wiper blades, washer fluid, sparkplugs, sparkplug wires etc.. you get the picture.

Other than the cob webs underneath the car it can be driven onto any showroom and be mistaken for a brand new car. It still has the new car smell.

$22,000 {firm} takes it home. Title is free and clear with no Liens against it. Pull money out of your 401k and invest it into this car. Look at what the Grand Nationals are bringing with more miles on them. This car's value will escalate in the next 5-10 years. Drive it and enjoy it without having to worry about racking up too many miles on it and decreasing its' value. Very few under 10k mile cars out there as nice as this one.

Please serious inquires only. No trades, no low ballers ($22k firm), no joyriders. Tire kickers need not apply . ~~Thanks~~

Attachments

• SPEEDOAS OF Aug 9 2005_0248.JPG
    SPEEDOAS OF Aug 9 2005_0248.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 164
  • TTA ENGINE Aug 9 2005_0277.JPG
    TTA ENGINE Aug 9 2005_0277.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 162
  • Both Trans Ams FRONT.JPG
    Both Trans Ams FRONT.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 167
Pull the money out of your 401K and buy my car? :eek: :eek: :eek: That has to be the most ridiculous thing I have every heard on this site. If you call that good investment advice then maybe I should do a cash out refinance on my house, borrow as much as possible and get an interest only mortgage onoy to buy a few cars.

If I had any interest in the car I wouldn't buy it because I would be concerned how the car was cared for under the ownership of a person with such poor judgement.

Let's not go overboard here...

Sounds like a very nice car that's about as immaculate as could be. I believe the 401k reference was just an expression-- harmless puffery, meant to impart the passion that the owner feels about this car and its potential as a long-term investment. BTW the owner said nothing about refinancing, cashing out, or borrowing, either.

I haven't seen this car, but I just wanted to offer that one should not question the condition of the car solely on what I believe was a harmless reference to a 401k. After all, I feel the same way about my cars! But ultimately, the buyer is responsible for determining the appropriateness of any financial decision he or she makes... :cool:

Good luck on the sale.

Doug

Please serious inquires only. No trades, no low ballers ($22k firm), no joyriders. Tire kickers need not apply . ~~Thanks~~[/QUOTE]

If you change your mind on the price let me know

Killa6 said:
Pull the money out of your 401K and buy my car? :eek: :eek: :eek: That has to be the most ridiculous thing I have every heard on this site. If you call that good investment advice then maybe I should do a cash out refinance on my house, borrow as much as possible and get an interest only mortgage onoy to buy a few cars.
If I had any interest in the car I wouldn't buy it because I would be concerned how the car was cared for under the ownership of a person with such poor judgement.
------------------------------------------------
Killa6:
I see that you have not changed any. You just don't have a kind word to say to or about anybody, do you?
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/search.php?searchid=55022
Have a nice day, dude.

what a tool.
:rolleyes:

beautiful car man. Im thinking of putting mine up for sale soon as well.

good luck.

GNXcess - you read between the lines. Thanks Man! As all of us car fanatics know "cars" in general are NOT investment items (unless we are talking Bugatti's, Del La Hoy-? and such) so for anyone to actually pull money from their 401K/403B, Mutual funds etc... and use for a purchase of a car is truly off their rocker.

GNXcess said it best... "the passion that the owner feels about this car" and that is exactly what I was trying to get across. ~~again thanks for clarifying things!

mario65 - I'll keep ya in mind.

Later... :cool: