89 Turbo TA 42k $11,000

Boostin TA

Hey all. It has come time to part ways with my TTA. I have owned it for over 10 years and have enjoyed many car shows with it however I no longer have the time to enjoy it like I used to with a 2 year old and another baby on the way. The car only has 42k on it. It has some light upgrades on it. It has subframe connectors, sphoon adjustable torque arm with driveshaft loop, rebuilt 9 bolt rear with 3.70 gears, kyb adjustable shocks and struts, energy suspension complete bushing kit, cat back exhaust, Built trans with 3k stall, K&N air intake, and a c/d player. Regular maintenance has also been done over the years as well, it has moog ball joints, tie rods, idler arm, also the front brakes have been replaced the rears are still the original gm pads with about 40% on them. Always used royal purple or mobil 1 and wix filters throughout.

The body is in great shape no rust anywhere on or under the car. The rear spoiler has been replaced with the fiberglass one and looks great. It does have one small "door ding" in the left front fender, and the front bumper has spider cracking in the paint but the bumper itself is perfect (bought it this way)

The only minor issues with the car is that the valve cover gasket leaks. (rear main and oil pan gaskets have been replaced) The car had a aftermarket down pipe on it and now has the original down pipe with high flow cat on it and is rattling and hitting the subframe connectors, A/C is still R12 and needs a charge or converted. The tires have about 50% tread however I believe the right front has a slipped belt in it.

Asking 11,000 or reasonable offer. Car is located in Chicago burbs near the IL/WI border. Contact me for pictures of if someone can tell me how to post pictures from a photo sharing site and actually work, let me know.

Can u send me pic of the hold car and trunk and under the hood. Can u give me a call at 713-459-8997 my name is jay i would like to buy ur car..

Thank you!!!!

Yes that is the orginal mileage. The previous owner before me took a copy of the title from the other owner with the documented mileage at that time (I believe it was 17k) I still have this photocopy as well.

I have sent pictures to you both.

Good luck with sale!

If you want, email me the photos and I'll post them for you.
GLWS,
Bill

That would be great Bill! Can you by chance tell me what I am doing wrong? I click the insert image icon and then copy and paste the link to where the picture is at but it just will show as a red box with a X in it?

Can u send me pic of the hold car and trunk and under the hood. Can u give me a call at 713-459-8997 my name is jay i would like to buy ur car..

Thank you!!!!

You got first dibs brother go ahead and make your move i just got delivery of an 89 tta today from Indiana from Kevin Hess/turbot90 but i don't mind entertaining this one if nobody else does. I received lots of photos from the owner and it looked good and i think worth to own.

Heres some pictures..hopefully they work. Thanks Bill and in the 11s for the help! These are pretty low quality ones though. But it gives you the general idea.

Attachments

• profile.jpg
    profile.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 813
  • driver seat.jpg
    driver seat.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 813
  • tta right rear.jpg
    tta right rear.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 815
  • left rear.jpg
    left rear.jpg