89 Tta Roller

Rember what I payed for it? $3900 Thats the best I will do Payed more than that + tow. #774 696 3585 KERRY

re:engine

I have a 32k engine for sale if the buyer is looking for an original TT/A engine to drop in insted of rebuild....Dave 203-623-6516

Sorry about that Chris, "MOST ALL"" members here are STROKERS!!! THANX AGAIN CHRIS THANX KERRY

job

Well Grumpy it is probably easy to make a stupid comment without a concern that in this economy some of us have actually lost their jobs recently and can barrely make a house payment .Thanks buddy

Well Grumpy it is probably easy to make a stupid comment without a concern that in this economy some of us have actually lost their jobs recently and can barrely make a house payment .Thanks buddy

"stupid comment" ??? 99.9 % of these guys were not BUYING the car !! this is "THE" stupid comment "some of us have actually lost their jobs recently and can barrely make a house payment" . ya times are tuff so why are people "stroking the guy" ?? they had NO intentions of buyin the car ! ok all done :p

stroked

The only one that is getting stroked here is you Grumpy and not the guy that started this thread .I am not going to get in to your bashing games here so have a nice one buddy..