89 Tta Roller

GNX 120

89 TTA 93k motor apart needs rebuild,interrior intact but needs restoration,floors,doors, fenders solid no rot paint is fair except for right fender hood and front bumper needs to be repainted, car needs work. $5800 Located in Worcester Ma 01603 #774 696 3585 KERRY

89ta

any pictures of the car -- is the transmission and rear end original ..?i am interested ..
paul

And that pic in your sig looks mint as well. If you can read, it says the car needs restored :wink: Unless you come and look at it in person, the pics will never do any vehicle justice especially white in color.

I think you would do better on Ebay .. For someone who doesn't have $15/20k for a nice one its a good car to at lease get your foot in the door and throw $$ into it as time goes on :cool:

Car has history?That should not matter they only made 1555 of theese, and it's short money. Motor as stated is apart and needs rebuild. ANY OTHER QUESTIONS CALL #774 696 3585 KERRY

I was told the car has carfax history not sure what any other questions cal;l #774 696 3585 THANX KERRY

Well, I must not be doing badly if I want to trade my still-running high-mileage (108K) TTA for a T-Type that's asking for $8,500...

Still, $5,800 to get in the door isn't a bad price - considering there's less (far less I bet) then 1,500 left alive, not a bad price at all.