89 TTA for sale/Trade for Gn-T

I work 5 mins from there. The one day I don't end up at KFC for lunch! :D

Had to stop by the Motor Vehicle...I only live 5 Minutes from there...in Hazlet.the batteries in the camera were just about dead,So I figured what the hell...Let me snap off a few quick pics of it....Something in some better light,Unlike the first set I posted up...:biggrin:

sale pending....

Any of the trade offers I didn't get to respond to...If the sale falls through...I will be in contact.

Thanks,Shawn

Good deal Shawn! Didn't figure it would last long. It's a nice ride. Call me with an offer on the T if you're still interested. best of luck to you. Jason

Good deal Shawn! Didn't figure it would last long. It's a nice ride. Call me with an offer on the T if you're still interested. best of luck to you. Jason

Jason,

Thanks,Did you get my email?

Shawn

I have never ran across so many people just out to waste your time,and collect pictures as I have with this thread.

This is why i won't post pics ...It really don't help the sale of the car it just brings the picture collectors and strokers out of the woodwork :rolleyes: If you were TRULY interested you would call for more details and take a drive to see it in PERSON :eek: :biggrin:

I have never ran across so many people just out to waste your time,and collect pictures as I have with this thread.

This is why i won't post pics ...It really don't help the sale of the car it just brings the picture collectors and strokers out of the woodwork :rolleyes: If you were TRULY interested you would call for more details and take a drive to see it in PERSON :eek: :biggrin:

Jim,

I usually dont post car for sale ads on the boards,usually straight to evilbay.Unless I will consider a trade.

the person who looks to be buying it I believe saw it on ebay first,Contacted me...Noticed the car on here again...came last nite to check it out,And called me today to tell me he wants it.

Unfortunately...there is no way to really weed out the pic collectors/Dreamers...thats why I post up the pics..I think it satisfies most of the pic collectors...And they stop at that...:biggrin:

But in all honesty,I have had more time wasters,whack o's,and dreamers contact me over this ad then for any other car before.I have also had some good conversation with some very nice people,that either due to schedules or distance,Just wouldnt be able to pull off the deal.(either on my end or there's).

I guess you gotta take the good with the bad.

shawn

Shawn, me again, got your email, I'll email you back. Or if you want we'll talk tomorrow, call me when you have time, I go in 10pm tomorrow. Jason

Take a look at my 87 w/ 44,500 miles for sale on this board. Make me an offer.

Did the deal go through? Getting the T clean up and ready for you!lol:biggrin: Jason