89 TTA for sale/Trade for Gn-T

19TTA89

I know 8sec Pete!!!
since I cannot edit anything in my other ad...I am going to start another one.I am no longer looking for a Driver...Car is for sale or Trade for a Gn or T.

Car #934 78k miles.

te62 turbo
50lb injectors turbotweak street/race chips
webber ported heads/intake
3" downpipe full 3" exhaust
trans Built by CK performance
Vigilante 3200 stall single disk
KTRE built 12bolt rear 3.42's and 31 spline moser axles.
DeQuick v2 front Mount Intercooler
Twin 340's in the tank.

car runs strong..running around 18-19psi on pump gas with no KR on the street chip.Has been low 11's around 120mph on the race chip...22psi.

I have recently replaced the lower control arms....front pass Caliber...Struts...Shocks...front brake hoses...New inner and outer wheel bearings.

Paint is pretty nice,A few minor flaws...everything works.car has been repainted.wasnt hit...the last 2 owners are members here.

Only problem that I know of right now is the Downpipe is hitting/pinned up against the header flange,And body of the car.It will need some exhaust massaging to get it to stop hitting.

This TTA is one of the better riding/Driving 3rd gen f bodies I have been in.

Looking for 11,750 cash for a quick sale...

Wish you were closer bet you fall in love w/ the chrome trim astro roof, Gray T. I'd love to have me a tta.;)

Wish you were closer bet you fall in love w/ the chrome trim astro roof, Gray T. I'd love to have me a tta.;)

Send some pics of the car to... ShawnFarell313@comcast.net Along with a number and the best time to reach you...N.Carolina Isnt too bad,Could pick a halfway point and meet up...Nice little cruise in the TTA...:biggrin:

Would only be a few hours drive each.

I'm going to ask you again like I did in your last thread, Did you recive my e-mail with pic's of my car and the specs?
A responce would be nice!

I'm going to ask you again like I did in your last thread, Did you recive my e-mail with pic's of my car and the specs?
A responce would be nice!

No,I did not receive any pictures from you.I went back and checked,Didnt see any..

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner...I have been working crazy hours,Answering tons of pm's...And so on,Have some medical stuff going on with the wife...And kinda lost track of your offer.

My apologies for not getting back to you sooner....If you would,Please resend the pictures and I will look at them.

Thanks,Shawn

Scott,

Could you pm me your number so I can give you a call.

Thanks,Shawn

Or if you got my email...give me a call.

have a possible cash buyer(pending Finances)....But will still entertain trade offers...I have $4500 to put with this car for the right Buick.Possibly more...if i really love your car.

you know you want a bad-Azz TTA....:D

Shawn, I'll trade ya my 72 Skylark for it:biggrin: The 1st person who sees your car will buy it. TTT for a good guy and a nice car.

Shawn, I'll trade ya my 72 Skylark for it:biggrin: The 1st person who sees your car will buy it. TTT for a good guy and a nice car.

Artie,

Thanks for the compliment Bro....

You would not believe...(or maybe you would...:biggrin: ) the tire kickers on here.

You know I certainly go through my fair share of cars,And I normally do not list my cars for sale on the boards,Unless Im looking for a possible trade...But Damn....I have never ran across so many people just out to waste your time,and collect pictures as I have with this thread.

People asking for your number....Then never call,people sending pics of there cars,Along with there phone#,asking for you to call them...then they dont answer...Or return a call to you...Included in that group of nutcases,(1 of the many )Is the kid who bought your last buick...:eek: he was telling me about the guy who tunes his car...And all of a sudden i realized it was you...lol.He was saying we have to hook up so he can see the car,then the nice weather comes...He suddenly forgot what to do when the phone rings(pick it up)..Or return a call...lol...Since he didnt even see the TTA...he doesnt know it's his loss....;)

I dont really care either way...this is a nice...very Quick TTA with alot of very expensive mods....If it doesnt sell,I will have no problem keeping it.Race season is right around the corner...:D Alky will be going on,And the boost going up!!

If you talk to Jake...Tell him I said hey...And also im sorry to hear about the fire.

And...sorry,no can do on the skylark...But im sure it is going to be nice when your finished with it.If you need any other parts...Just give a call anytime.You know I probably have 1 or 2 of everything hiding in the garage.,And I will hook you up with whatever you need.

shawn

I have had a few requests for better pictures...Here are a few I shot today.

i70547_P1230735.JPG
i70546_P1230734.JPG
i70545_P1230733.JPG
i70544_P1230732.JPG
i70543_P1230731.JPG

i70542_P1230730.JPG