89 TTA For sale Project

RUSTYNAIL

Knee Deep
My neighbor has a T-top cloth TTA project for sale. He bought the car with intentions on restoring it but reality has set in and he knows it will never get done. The car has 102K miles and runs and drives. The transmission was recently rebuilt with upgrades by a local shop. It has the original 9 bolt rear. There are a few bolt ons (external bosch pump,k&n filter,adj wastegate,flowmaster,etc....) According to the previous owner the car was bought from the speedway making it a festival car. The interior was dirty but my neighbor found a 89 GTA with low miles wrecked for the interior. The interior has been changed and is in unbelievible condition except for the headliner. The GTA was a hardtop so it couldn't be transfered. The hood and hatch shocks are in perfect working order. The wheels are in great shape,tires good tread but dry rotted (centers and lug caps all nice). The car will need a complete paintjob. The drivers fender is dented and needs replaced.Emblems are all present. The steering column tilt is broke and needs replaced. The rear spoiler is cracked but not bad. The rear exhaust tips are missing. The original rear seats are included but need recovered. The new interior is all correct except for the rear seat backs. All windows and lights work. He needs $7500 firm for the car the way it sits. Clean open title.The car will make someone a good project. PM me any questions.

dang and here I thought i was lucky enough to stumble upon one of the $5000 TTA's I heard about...

you need another TTA ,don't you...:wink: