89 20th ann. turbo trans am Indy 500 pace car for sale

TT/Ameasap

The White Blur
89 turbo trans am #1022 is for sale

PERFORMANCE:

11.30's on TA-49 turbo and stock longblock!
60'--1.551
330'--4.621
1/8--7.202
MPH--95.89
1000'--9.449
1/4--11.341
MPH--???

Screen Name or Car Number Here
EMPTY WEIGHT:stock
BLOCK:stock
HEADS:stock unported
CAM:stock
TRANSMISSION:stock
TORQUE CONVERTER:stock/restalled
DIFFERENTIAL:stock
INTERCOOLER:duttneck from gn
THROTTLE BODY:stock
RJC POWER PLATE:yes
INJECTORS:50#'rs
THERMOSTAT:180
TURBOCHARGER:TA-49
VALVE SPRINGS:100#'ers
MAF:stock
DOWN PIPE:THDP
EXHAUST:edelbrock
FUEL PUMP:walbro 340
FUEL PRESSURE REGULATOR:billet
FUEL PRESSURE:42psi
ALCHOHOL INJECTION:yes
PROPAIN INJECTION:no
NITROUS:no
AIR FILTER AND AIR INTAKE:K&N
TIRE DESIGN, SIZE & AIR PRESSURE:M&H racemaster 26x11.5x16@14psi
AIR BAG(s):no
SUSPENSION:stock
SCAN TOOL:scanmaster 2
FUEL:93 octane
CHIP:Eric marshall
CHIP TIMING:22 in 1,2 and 21 in 3rd
KNOCK RETARD:4 degrees on 2-3 shift then down 0.2
OXYGEN SENSOR VOLTAGE:760's
EXHAUST GAS TEMPERATURE:n/a
TRACK ELEVATION:10 ft?
TEMPERATURE:80 degrees
PEAK BOOST:25
BOOST AT LAUNCH:10psi
MILES ON THE CAR/ENGINE:80k

I have gone leaps and bounds on this alky kit from mid 12's to low 11's in a very short period of time. All I can say is WOW!

Now I have a NEW John Craig TE61 polished turbo,9/11 billet 3200 stall,Tranny just rebuilt with hardened parts and all the tricks from Victory transmission two months ago and this combo has 200 miles on it with 8 track passes ...About 3k in parts right there.

Car has gone 11.52 spinning out of hole on a 1.6x and 25psi boost not tuned. I never changed the chip and I sold the dutt neck ic. I never had a chance to tune the car like before. It will exceed the times before with the new combo and tuning. Video of it running at Bradenton is on WWW.tamparacing.com in the track events forum under video#11.....Right click and save. car ran 1.59 off foot brake spinning and 11.70 on 22-23 psi boost. Note: no mods have been done to the suspension. Air bag would help along with front shocks to get 1.4's

Car has alarm with proxsimity sensors and shock sensors,Global west frame connectors,Edlebrock RPM muffler,autometer boost gage, scanmaster2.1,Chrome maf pipe,10.5mm taylor race wires,engine anchor,alum. vacuum block,and much more.

Car was originally from st. Petersburg FL. and is now in the same area.

carfax confirms original 80K and no damage. vin# are in all correct places with extra vin coding on the T-tops and hatch(When state trooper owned it) and i have a detailed record book for the oil changes,parts,ect.

The paint on the car is very presentable, but it has flaws from being in FL. most it's life. Sun faded top of car and spoiler is cracked along with the nose. I have detailed pics.

Interior was the same case in the sun on the front seats/steering wheel, but the rear seats are in great cond.

I have owned this car for 4 yrs and raced this car for 1yr.I have maybe 50 track passes on it ranging from 13.0's to mid 11's... Most were in the 12 sec range. I also daily drove it for 1yr and never seen boost.It is a very stout TTA that runs over the competition mod for mod and has potential to be a show car.

I am only asking 10,500 for this car. Pics can be seen below and I will add more when I can.I dont have the time or energy for tire kickers..... please call me for more info at 941-518-1692

Thanks for looking
Bo

Thanks Nick,
I really think the first person with cash that see's and drives this car will buy it.

Bo

I am willing to keep the TE61, tranny/converter, injectors,SM,and a few other goodies for someone to get it at a lower price.....Lemme know. I have all replacement parts including a ta49,stock inj,TTA tranny(TAF tag) and Vigilante 2800 stall. you pick the combo!!!

Thanks
Bo

No, I am going to replace all of the vacuum lines with new rubber and start from there. It will get fixed today. I would not sell a car to someone with exsisting problems that I am aware of. I am not in a big hurry to sell the car, but I am looking at other cars out there.

The link is no more. I have it saved on my pc ,but I have no idea how to get it to you. Sorry

Bo

You guys are killing me with these trades:p

80k on motor/body and 200miles on new Victory tranny,New John Craig TE61 polished turbo,newer PAC alky from Razor(300miles)50# inj.(1000miles)subframes(1500miles)scan master(1500miles)billetAFPR(1000miles)double roller timing chain(1000miles)Valve springs(10k miles)THDP(10k miles)Walboro 340 fuel pump(10k miles)....

Mods are done.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y7...sap/PSfront.jpg

Thanks
Bo

Bo, A while back they had a BOP day up at renolds Georgia and that friday night I was out playing with a turbo ta on the interstate about 2.30 in the morning with my 86 t-type. Was that you? I talked to the guy that sunday at renolds but can't remember his name to save my life. Now that I have my t-type I have played with the idea of trading or selling my 68 400 firebird to get me a TTA but I just don't know if I could part with it lol. Good luck Daniel Ray

No, wasn't me...... (Just a guess)Might have been Bob Tempest on here from GA. I dunno.

Im gonna see if I can host the vid somewhere. Is there any good websites that have free hosting of vids?

Bo

When is the best time to call you during the day hours between 8-4 pm.

What is included with the price at 10.5, combo wise?