88 Mustang Coupe 10.5 Outlaw

dmorgan

88 Coupe 25.5 just completed with chrome moly and certified for 7.50, new net, belts, scaled, four link, coil overs. Chrome moly UPR K member, A arms, coil overs also up front. New build on a 1969 SCJ block (highly desired), Jon Kaase SCJ(max effort), K Motion, Comp., Hogan Tunnel Ram ready for two foggers(also hat for single dom), has twin 1100 Pro Systems Dominators, Cam Motion, Diamond Pistons, Scat rods/crank, Kaase pump, full set of calico/king bearings for freshen up when ready. Coan converter, ATI Glide,ATI Brake, custom drive shaft. Product Engineering fuel system good for 2000 Hp complete front to back with custom sfi cell. Two 16v AGM batteries also new, Bogarts all around. All Strange 9" , pro gear, strange spool. New Aerospace brakes all around, rod and master. Race Pak console, Smartwire (no fuses or relays and programmable, RacePak Data logger with all sensors and New MSD Grid - Just wired and tested. This is a proven grudge car best 60' 1.13 and serious buyers who come out will be given details on ci and build sheet and et - and I have a binder full of receipts. Everything is NEW but things have changed for me - Negiotable only to those with cash in hand. I am ready make a deal happen and sure the first to see it will take it, no short cuts and too much to list. Also on racingjunk.com ad 2913951 I will also sell as a roller - on ebay under 88 Mustang Coupe 10.5 drag car. Thanks for looking
No trades Dan 516 375-7084 Asking 32,000
88coupe1.jpg

Lowered my bottom line - if interested give a call and get the trailer ready..