88 cutlass drag car

gnkid1987

im selling my 88 cutlass supreme it has a 455 olds in it with forged pistions arp bolts ported "c" heads edelbrock intake race demon carb, full msd system pro billet distrubiter 6al box etc. it need a little tlc thats is car flys lifts the tires up off the foot brake tranny is a reverse patter 400 turb and the rear is a 8.5 out of a GN with 3:90 gears and a spool moser axels fuel system is all braided hose cell in truck with barry grant billet pump i have over 10k in the car have no more time for it kid on the way i want to get 5k for it the engine is almost worth that. it has 200 miles on it. i will post pics but pm me if intrested possible trade toward a t-type

thanks
ray

trade

i have a 87 t with lots of mods but it will need quite a bit of body work ..

pics

At the moment I dont have a whole lot of pic's but here is some . This car has been Ohio car all its life and it show it - quarter and rocker panels are gone , trunk floors and frame are good . Drive train has the typical mods done 15000 milles ago ,30 over trw forged pistons , 42lbs, 206 cam , comp springs,51 turbo , powerstroke ic and so on so forth. Trans is good to exellent , rear end has new syntetic fluid and clutches are good.
vrcko47

DSC02880.jpg picture by vrcko47 - Photobucket
DSC02880.jpg picture by vrcko47 - Photobucket