87 White Turbo T Mint

I have two more questions...then I will wait patiently for the engine pics.

Does it have an AFPR and has the drivers side header been repaired/replaced yet?

Originally posted by BlownZ
I have two more questions...then I will wait patiently for the engine pics.

Does it have an AFPR and has the drivers side header been repaired/replaced yet?

Yes has AFPR and Fuel gauge on rail.

No Header... does not look like it has been welded.

Yeah..but I'm a tire kicker with money. ;) All I need is to be sold...I am chewing on the car but I am really really apprehensive about a T-Top car. If it were hardtop...I'd already own it.

Yeah..but I'm a tire kicker with money. ;) All I need is to be sold...I am chewing on the car but I am really really apprehensive about a T-Top car. If it were hardtop...I'd already own it.
If you got money anything is possible. Seen it done!:)

no kidding BlownZ

Just buy the darn car,,,,,,,Its legit and if $$$$$$$ isnt a problem you will never get hurt at this price:)

I was too until I drove it. If you are looking to buy it and hack it with mods. No this is not the car for you, this is a AWESOME daily driver, if you saw the car you would understand it is so clean and would be a hard sell to kill it with mods.

FYI there are many FAST Turbo cars with T-Tops with no issues. I could name a few, all depends on what your intention is.

I myself really enjoyed taking the tops off and cruising down the parkway with the Turbo screaming on a nice day. The car for sure is a head turner.
:cool:

I snoozed...I losed.....wasn't me.

Congrats on the sale Trav...it looks very clean...and yes I really only want a very clean daily driver but I still don't care for T-tops cars. Too many cold drips of water that ran down my neck as a teenager I guess. :p

Looks like someone got a nice car.