87 White Turbo T Mint

NJTurbo

Simply The Best
87 White Turbo T loaded with T-Tops.

73,000 miles on stock engine.

New Paint and all weatherstrips have been changed with GM weatherstrips.

Canadian built, I have the build sheet.

Exterior and Interior is a 10, back seats have never been sat in.

Car runs 100% and goes sideways when it hits second:eek:

This car has never seen rain or snow.... I have only put about 500 miles on it since I bought it, I had bought this for my wife and she has since lost interest:( It needs to go to support other hobbies. Car is located in NJ in a climate control garage under a cover. This is one of the finest Turbo T'S I have ever seen. A few board members have seen this car and will admit, the car is mint. It rides tight and quiet, there are no rattles and it is very quick. Priced for a quick sale.....Please no Tire Kickers!!!!!!! $9000.00

Turbo T Pictures

That is a beautiful car....at a nice price.
If it was a hard top I'd be coming to get in monday. :)
Someone should grab that pretty quick!

Travis,
Call me at the shop today, I will be here from now until about 5pm or so.....,If I dont answer, leave me a message as to how I can reach you.....

Originally posted by EightSecV6
Travis,
Call me at the shop today, I will be here from now until about 5pm or so.....,If I dont answer, leave me a message as to how I can reach you.....

Left Message, call the house watching the Daytona 500. :cool:

Originally posted by Intercooler
Nice! Good luck with your sale!

Had any offers on it?

Yes numerous, however I refuse to give the car away. It is paid for and cost me nothing to sit in the garage and look at. The car is the nicest and cleanest T I have seen. Well worth every penny. I am a little flexible, but again I am not donating it for free either. :D

Originally posted by Intercooler
Nice pics! What does under the hood look like?

Did you take delivery of your new toy?

I am taking some more pictures tonight and will post them.

My new toy is ready, Bill is just installing line-locks and it is ready. If you look on the other site under MAGNA you will see Bill had it out this weekend and blew away a 10.80 car.

So I am very excited to get it...it has been a long wait..:cool:

I have new pictures and will post them in the am. Lots of e-mails no cash yet. I will add to what people have asked.

New in car
1) Spark Plugs all new
2) Fuel Filter
3) Battery
4) Hood Shocks
5) Newer BFG tires all around
6) R/S rear Air bag
7) Front end braces
8) AC is ice cold
9) Newer rear main seal
10) New denso O2 sensor
11)CD disc changer in trunk

Car is loaded with all options including a fully carpeted trunk. All new GM weatherstrips, NO the T-TOPS do not leak and the car is as quiet as a sold roof car, really.

This is a true Canadian car and has Aluminum bumper supports and a Aluminum core support. It is Canadian so the speedo is Kilometers. The car needs one thing a R/F center cap, I refuse to pay $40.00 for one:mad: :D and have not had the time to e-mail Bweavy for one. Car fax is spotless, car was painted Base coat/clear coat to original color. Members on the board that know this car will tell you the Paint is like a baby's ass. :eek:

Price dropped $8500.00 car has to go:(

Please post the engine and trunk pics if you have them.

Any extras to go with the car?

Scanmaster, spare parts?

Is the wastegate adjustable...engine modified in any way??

Does the ECM area show signs of being pulled, replaced, pulled replaced?

Originally posted by BlownZ
Please post the engine and trunk pics if you have them.

Any extras to go with the car?

Scanmaster, spare parts?

Is the wastegate adjustable...engine modified in any way??

Does the ECM area show signs of being pulled, replaced, pulled replaced?

I will post in am, I took more pictures tonight only to find out that the connector for the camera is still plugged in to my work PC.:eek:

For the asking price I will include a LT1 mass and a brand new translator still in the box, just got from Full-Throttle.

Yes waste-gate is adjustable.

No engine is stock

ECM was pulled by ME to replace the stock crap chip with a Turbo-Tweak chip.

Hope this helps...

Have you scanned it?

Throw any codes?

BLMs are acceptable?

AFPR?

Blownz you know I am not the new kid on the block. The car is everything I say it is. As of now no codes, but being around GN'S long enough, that could change over-night:D

Car was set-up with my Snap-On scanner.

All is good, remember this was the wife's car. She would hear the Turbo kick in and get scared, Sean(snorman) will tell you... I have never had time to even drive it. I took it to WAWA a few times and got yelled out for leaving a patch out of the driveway:eek:

Originally posted by NJTurbo
Blownz you know I am not the new kid on the block. The car is everything I say it is. As of now no codes, but being around GN'S long enough, that could change over-night:D

Car was set-up with my Snap-On scanner.

All is good, remember this was the wife's car. She would hear the Turbo kick in and get scared, Sean(snorman) will tell you... I have never had time to even drive it. I took it to WAWA a few times and got yelled out for leaving a patch out of the driveway:eek:

I wasn't trying to insinuate anything Nj..nor was I trying to be insulting......I am contemplating buying a car that is 1500 miles away and would be sight unseen. I figured a question or two might not be a bad idea.

Call me crazy.

I wasn't trying to insinuate anything Nj..nor was I trying to be insulting......I am contemplating buying a car that is 1500 miles away and would be sight unseen. I figured a question or two might not be a bad idea.

Call me crazy.

Your not crazy, sick yes crazy NO. I understand, I bought this car from Memphis Tennessee funny ha Elvis Memphis... sight unseen no problems here. Again I hate to see it go.... but then again I hate to see it sit unloved. My new toy is ready and the wife lost interest. :cool:

I felt like telling her the same thing:eek: :D