'87 White T-Type For Sale in ME $5500 OBO

zzzwilliams3200

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1987 Buick Regal T-Type for sale, its white with the chrome trim package. The car has stock GN wheels on it now but I have the stock T-type wheels available if those are preferred. The interior is burgundy and is probably a 7 out of 10. The headliner was redone last year and still looks excellent. 161,000 miles on the clock. The previous owner said that the bottom end was rebuilt about 5k miles ago by a local shop but didnt provide any reciepts. The engine runs great, has correct stock MAF sensor and runs very well. The transmission was rebuilt by Russ Merritt about 600 miles ago. The following parts are in the trans:
Alto wide band
Alto Red directs
New direct steels
Billet band anchor
new forward clutches
new forward steels
PTS teflon seals
.500 boost valve
hardened stator shaft
PTS shift kit
700 R4 lock up solenoid
Ring and spring kit
700 R4 filter
teflon pump bushings
Rebuilt PTS governor

The convertor is a 2700 stall PTS restalled D5. The car shifts very firm and I'm very pleased with how it came out.
The modifications:
Racetronix Hot Wire and Walbro 340 fuel pump
K+N 9" filter
3" up pipe
Hooker Dual 2.5 exhaust
Terry houston 3 inch SS Downpipe with dump
QTEC electronic exhaust cutout
MSD 50# inj
Stock ECM with turbo tweak chip for 50#ers
Billet Adjustable FPR
RJC powerplate for stock plenum
Adjustable wastegate actuator
Rear springs have Airbags in them
Autometer boost gauge in a-pillar pod
Scanmaster 2.1

I'm looking to start around $5500 and see how it goes, I'm open to offers. My cell number is 207-351-5394 or you can email me at zzzwilliams@hotmail.com PM's are good too

Attachments

• 100_6039.jpg
    100_6039.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 653
Hey..... those wheels look familiar....:biggrin:

TTT and good luck with your sale....

Here are some pictures from today, please, any questions give me a call at 207-351-5394, or PM/email if you prefer.

zzzwilliams - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My apologies for the snow, friggin new england. Can work out a cheap price for delivery up to around 300-350 miles if that is anyone's concern. These pictures are as the car is now, the drivers side 1/4 rust was redone, but I didnt get to the passenger's side before the winter.