87 white T $4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very interested in the car, I live in VA but i can arrange to have the car shipped up here. Please get back to me ASAP. I have CASH!

just out of curiosity, how many people did NOT receive any response from the seller??

just out of curiosity, how many people did NOT receive any response from the seller??

I see this too...

I made it very clear I wanted a number and wanted to buy it...

Oh well...

i warned you guys......

As I said in my previous 2 posts.....I had tried to buy this car (on craigslist....before it was listed on TB) for a month and a half straight.........with no response from the seller. I mustve sent him 10-15 emails, all with my contact info. No response from the seller at that time....and I eventually gave up.

It looks like the same thing is happening here. I guess a zebra will always have its stripes.

I told you the car is a regular T. Check the vin on the truck and the vin on the car and youll see its not the original deck lid.

I can vouch for this car. Had it for almost 2 years. Was my DD and raced it on the weekends here and there. VERY strong and reliable car. The car is the same one in my sig. I went 12.49 in it with NO ALKY on the original slipping trans. If i had the money id buy it back in a heartbeat!! I bought the car from an old man that had no clue about it and it had broken vac. lines all over it. I did all the work and installed the parts except for the suspension mods when i had it. This car will make someone a VERY PROUD Turbo Buick Owner.

As I said in my previous 2 posts.....I had tried to buy this car (on craigslist....before it was listed on TB) for a month and a half straight.........with no response from the seller. I mustve sent him 10-15 emails, all with my contact info. No response from the seller at that time....and I eventually gave up.

It looks like the same thing is happening here. I guess a zebra will always have its stripes.

yeah i had the same experience last time he had it listed here,
this time i only sent one pm, no reply, shocking :eek:

ChrisTR-

Please get with these guys and get the car sold.

This is a forum to sell cars and if it is as good as some say you should have no time putting the $$$ in the bank and getting this done.

We all have very busy lives (you included I am sure) so get the cash in your pocket and lets move on ok.

Ty

Wow, seems like everyone is having the same experience...Including myself. I spoke with him several times via PM. I had cash waiting too and even offered to deposit the money in a PAYPAL account. Nothing..... Something definately must be up?

I hate to say "I told ya so...."

but I gave fair warning from the 5th post on page one.....

Quite honestly, it makes my wonder. Why even list the car? I just don't get it.

Some people including myself isnt very motivated in selling thier TR. I have a GN that I have had several people say they had cash to buy and some how it just never works out for them to come see it.

Yeah i dunno whats up. When i traded the car to him he came to me with the offer and we had a deal set up within a couple days it was said and done...

He might just REEEEAAAAALLLYY like the car and decided to keep it since everyone wants to buy it! lol but regardless he needs to tell everyone whats up...

I would love to use this as a donor car for my Turbo442 project.. what you guys think? I have the cutlass already.. fully loaded with 47k.. :)

DC087.jpg

Wordy, you are going to retro a LC2 into that car? It looks waaaayyyy to nice IMO...Leave it alone man!

With all the interest generated and the asking price, i bet he is having second thoughts or like I said the car would have been sold about 12 different times....:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.