87 white T $4000

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisTR

Well,the economy sucks and has taken its toll on me,I need to sell this car and get something a little more practical....

Im asking $4000 firm for the car...138k miles,clean title clean carfax. When looking through the RPO codes a friend found that the car is originally a limited,but had most of the parts swapped to look like a regular T...
The good:
- TA49 turbo
-42.5 lb injectors
-SMC alky kit
-Turbo Tweak Chip
-HURST Roll control
-Billet Aluminum Fuel pressure regulator
-Stainless Steel braided line with fuel pressure guage
-Upper plenum spacer
-Ceramic coated Turbo shield
-3'' powder coated up pipe
-3'' powder coated maf pipe
-Billet Aluminum oil tube with K&N filter in valve cover
-CK Performance Stage 1 transmission with 10000+/- miles
-PATS 3000 stall lockup converter
-Terry Houston 3'' Stainless Steel downpipe
-Stainless Steel 3'' Dump Tube
-DMH electric cutout
-2 1/2'' Dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers
-Comp Cams valve springs
-Aftermarket Cam (not sure what type or brand)
-Adjustable Wastegate
-Blowoff valve
-NEW Energy Suspension swaybar bushings
-Hotchkis lower and upper rear control arms
-Koni adjustable shocks in rear
-ebaich lowering springs in rear
-Header flanges cleaned up and drivers header welded
-K&N cone filter
-Engine tie down
-NEW rear brakes and wheel cylinders
-NEW AC Delco R43TS spark plugs
-2 guage pillar pod
-Autometer Sport Comp Silver A/F Ratio guage
-Autometer Sport Comp Silver Boost guage
-Autometer Sport Comp Silver Mini tach w/ pen shiftlight
-Pioneer CD/MP3 player
-Pioneer Speakers in front and rear
-16' GTA wheels
-NEW alternator only 300 miles
Stock wheels included
I will also include another block,and a brand new set of 20 over pistons.
The BAD:
The interior,the seats are in desperate need of covers,the door panels are a faded...(the dash and console are in good shape)
The driver side rear quarter panel is a different color white
Needs rear bumper fillers..
Has a little rust around the bottom of the doors and the drip rail area...

The car ran 8.0 @ 85 1/8 on 16lbs of boost and NO ALKY on slicks on an easy launch..I now run around 26lbs of boost with the alky ,with zero knock,should go at least a 7.7 Id think.

regal095.jpg

regal096.jpg

regal097.jpg

IMG_3176-1.jpg

regal006.jpg

regal005.jpg

regal066.jpg

regal067.jpg

regal030.jpg

regal033.jpg

Wow this looks like a deal. I am interested but have no idea how to pick it up...

I assume you are in Alabama?

previous emails

Hey....just wanted to let you know that I emailed you about 10 times when this car was originally on craigslist. I also signed up on a honda forum that you listed this on, specifically to get in touch with you. I PMed you quite a few times and you never replied to my requests. I left you my phone number and direct email. It was a bit disheartening.
Good luck with the sale....I was certainly interested the first time around, but after about 10 attempts....I had to give up.

Does the car still have the bottom end noise that you had posted about?

-Chris

Subscribed. I want to see how fast this car goes. I'll be selling mine soon with similar mods.

problems

Does the car have any bottom end noise or fuel problems such as one's you mention in your previous posts in the forum? Were they addressed?
Please email me any mechanical problems/issues. Thanks

Chris
quik87gn@aol.com

Im in North Alabama.

Im interested where are you located I'm in Athens area looking to add another TR, also have a friend wanting project TR, I own a body shop: paint no problem!!!!

Does the car have any bottom end noise or fuel problems such as one's you mention in your previous posts in the forum? Were they addressed?
Please email me any mechanical problems/issues. Thanks

Chris
quik87gn@aol.com

The replaced all the bearings in the bottom end about 10k miles ago... The noise ended up not being engine related....I ended up finding that the noise went away when I un bolted the converter from the flywheel.

There has never been any fuel problems to my knowledge ,well I take that back and I may have posted it here,but I had a hole in the vacume line to the fuel regulator ,but fixed that..

Runs 28lbs of boost with ZERO knock on straight alky...

Well,after reading some of the PMs I recieved about the car...I may just part it out,as I may be able to get more that way....

The car runs and drives.....No its not perfect,but it is a turbo limited regal,and its cheap.

Well,after reading some of the PMs I recieved about the car...I may just part it out,as I may be able to get more that way....

The car runs and drives.....No its not perfect,but it is a turbo limited regal,and its cheap.

I hate to see that... Let me know before you do that for sure! Some body is missing a deal... If I had a way to pick it up I would be borrowing the money for this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.