87 WE4 SHELL part out: Will be gone in 2 weeks

Yes it is a hardtop.

Scot,.. i will send you a pm

boostedturbotom

Pics for the 1/4 glass here soon
BW

50.00 plus shipping for the 1/4 glass, looks like the car was painted and some overspray made it over the weather stripping.

There is sealant over the glass that will need to be removed, these have been sitting in my basement for a few years
BW

Attachments

• 100_5191 (Small).jpg
    100_5191 (Small).jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 242
  • 100_5192 (Small).jpg
    100_5192 (Small).jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 242
  • 100_5193 (Small).jpg
    100_5193 (Small).jpg
    68 KB · Views: 242
  • 100_5194 (Small).jpg
    100_5194 (Small).jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 242
Qtr Glass

Put me in line for the qtr glass if boostedturbotom passes. I will buy them asap.

Let me know and shipping to NY 12198.

Thanks !

Let me know if you want the steering wheel, i would sell the decklid but it does have some rust on the lower portion of it.

I will take the wheel if you still have it, let me what day is good for you and I can stop by.

Thanks,
Chris

Put me in line for the qtr glass if boostedturbotom passes. I will buy them asap.

Let me know and shipping to NY 12198.

Thanks !

I havent heard anything from boostedturbotom, they are yours if you want them my paypal is wanner@kc.rr.com shipping will be 9.50

I will take the wheel if you still have it, let me what day is good for you and I can stop by.

Thanks,
Chris
mon tues or friday after 4pm shoot me a pm

BW

Paymnet has been sent $59.50 via paypal.

Thanks. Let me know if you need my address for shipping. I believe it appears on the pp invoice.

Got the payment and packed up nice too!

I will try and get them out sometime this week.

wile87 - the ones on this car, pass side was sold 6 months ago and the pass side is damaged.

I removed the powermaster tonight 200.00 shipped
the dome light 40.00
misc grey interior let me know

The only thing sold was the 1/4 glass that was in my basement.

Schedule has been bumped to wednesday and the car will be moved to storage.
BW

its hard to tell from the photos but is there rust on the quarters in front of the rear wheel? i only need that section.

Unfortunately it does have some rust in that area on both sides...

If there is anything else you might need, speak up :biggrin:

BW

I need the bolt that holds that one thing on under the hood close to the heater box area..............:biggrin:

Dash

I need the little rectangle dash peice (maybe 4"X18") above the glove box on the passenger side. I don't know what holds it in there but there are two holes there like it takes a screw on either side. The guy that had the car before me took mine out and mounted a peice of fiberglass with gauges in there.

Thanks,

Ben

I need the little rectangle dash peice (maybe 4"X18") above the glove box on the passenger side. I don't know what holds it in there but there are two holes there like it takes a screw on either side. The guy that had the car before me took mine out and mounted a peice of fiberglass with gauges in there.

Thanks,

Ben

I have a non gn one, the gn's have the grand national on the right hand corner.
Are you interested in a non gn one?

BW