1987 Buick Regal Turbo T - part out

Do you have a console for a gn but may take another color and dye it. Thanks in advance

I'm also curious on the GNX gauge cluster price. I don't see it posted here.
How about the rear taillights and bezels? Are they the black bezels? If so, what condition are they in and how much?

Has anyone heard back from this guy lately? I sent him a pm about two weeks ago and I have yet heard a peep out of him.

I was waiting on the Vdo dash never heard back after 2 replys

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Unless he just sold the whole car to someone.

I'm even fairly local to the seller and gave him my cell number in a PM letting him know I could come down there with cash to look at the interested items. I have never been contacted about the items I was looking for either since Sept 9th on PM or on my cell.

I’m interested in the driver side seat/shoulder belt assembly, including retractor.

Sorry for the delay guys. When work gets busy the cars go to the back burner until things settle down. I think I just responded to all PM’s that were outstanding.

Update: I have decided I sell the frame/shell complete with all the interior installed (interior does not include GNX dash or floor shifter assembly). Apologize in advance for anyone wanting specific interior pieces but I am going to hold off and see if anyone doing a complete swap could use all of it.

Unless he just sold the whole car to someone.

I'm even fairly local to the seller and gave him my cell number in a PM letting him know I could come down there with cash to look at the interested items. I have never been contacted about the items I was looking for either since Sept 9th on PM or on my cell.
Sent a PM in regards to interior parts.