87 WE4 SHELL part out: Will be gone in 2 weeks

Quick6'n'-K.C.

wana steal it? meet mr9mm
Staff member
turbov6bryan/WE4 3 1987 SHELL PART OUT - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is a 87 WE4 shell, what you see left on the car is open for grabs except the shell and frame, i will be keeping them for later.

The doors do have rust, power windows and door locks. Not sure what condition till you are interested.

8.5 rear is GONE.

I currently have a spare set of black 1/4 glass (would like to keep these in car) and i have alot of black out trim. Pretty much everything else is gone locally.

Please NO PM'S asking for first dibs, post here for what you are interested in.

I would like payment in paypal not money orders, i will be parting out for 1.5 weeks, after that it goes to storage.
BW

Sorry its a hardtop and no boost gauge. I dont have any spares.

Steering wheel 200.00 shipped with horn ring. Shipping will be around 20.00 paypal will be 6 bucks.

BW

Hey Bryan - Put me next in line for the steering wheel.

You willing to part with the deck lid?

Thanks,
Chris

Please let me know if your plans change and want to sell the shell ? i will come get it . Thanks shawn

Thanks,
Chris

Thats fine, i would like to hear back from MY V6 8 U if he wants to talk about the wheel first. Decklid has a few issues

Boostjunkie. Its a long drive to 66212, i think im going to turn it into a GNX replica in the future. Im not sure right now and will let you know if i decide to part with the shell and frame
BW

Thats fine, i would like to hear back from MY V6 8 U if he wants to talk about the wheel first. Decklid has a few issues

Boostjunkie. Its a long drive to 66212, i think im going to turn it into a GNX replica in the future. Im not sure right now and will let you know if i decide to part with the shell and frame
BW
BW i may be in ST louis MO next week with my truck and Trailer, pick up is not a problem .Thanks Shawn

Looking for Exhaust hanger that mounts to cat and sun visors (grey) in good condition.

Good! Then he can help with 1/2 the labor and boxing up the parts...

1/2 of the car is mine, 1/2 is another board members and we are splitting everything down the middle.
Been that way since we bought it 8 months ago?

SpooledUp- I will have to check the visors, i have no idea of their condition.

No exhaust parts (hanger)

BW

I am interested in all the black out trim that goes around the doors.
Are they still available?
How much for both doors?

Hey Bryan, what kind of condition is the carpet in? I see it has a few rust spots but do you think it would clean up ok? Or does the carpet have a lot of torn/stained areas?

I just need something in my car other than the crap ass tweed carpet they threw down in here. Also I'd drive out to pick up.

BW

go ahead and sell the steerning wheel
mike

3rd brake light in good shape ??

3rd brake light is not in the car. Sorry.

Thanks,
Chris

Let me know if you want the steering wheel, i would sell the decklid but it does have some rust on the lower portion of it

Looking for Exhaust hanger that mounts to cat and sun visors (grey) in good condition.
I took some more photos of the interior parts, the visors were redone, but it looks like someone tagged the drivers side with a cigarette.

I am interested in all the black out trim that goes around the doors.
Are they still available?
How much for both doors?

I would like to keep the doors on the car right now, around the doors trim is available, you need every stitch of it?

Hey Bryan, what kind of condition is the carpet in?

Carpet is trashed.

I uploaded more photos on the site, i have photos of the door panels, dash harness the car had twilight sentinel and the radio wires were previously cut to make a aftermarket radio work.

turbov6bryan/WE4 3 1987 SHELL PART OUT - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Dome light

Bryan, I need that dome light! (really just the lens)

Let me know how much..

Scot W.