87 WE4 10sec streetcar forsale

ttypewhite

This is a Southern car from Augusta Georgia. The paint is decent(7 out of 10), the body has no rust, and the under carriage is in sweet shape. Its a solid roof car with power windows and AC (needs charging). The car has a new Hooker 2.5" exhaust, Racetronix hotwire kit along with a Walbro255 intank pump. The complete front suspension has been replaced with all new parts (ie: ball joints, tie rods etc). Also put in new springs and shocks all around. the mods are

109 factory short block with
-double rolling timing chain
-210/210 hyd roller
-a good set of ported iron heads with big valves
-T&D 1.65 rockers
-Champion ported intake
-Accufab polished upper with 7omm throttlebody
-83lb injectors
-Bowling green stock location intercooler
-PT 70 Ptrim
-SFI acell DFI

-200R4 tranny freshened up with some goodies
-3500 ATR 9" stall
-Posi rearend

ASKING $13 800 U.S. Please no trades and serious buyers only.For the money I am selling it for you couldn't build it for less.
DSC01460.jpg

DSC01457.jpg

DSC01455.jpg
]
DSC01462.jpg

Doesn't this car haunt you when you sleep yet?????? ;) If you see it and drive it I guarantee you that you will buy it.

I know I would buy it.No doubt about that.Just can't get off work long enough to come and get it.Sure is nice here in Indy this time of year. ;)

Yes it is still forsale, although I am kinda getting cold feet. I really like driving this car. But the wife wants it gone because it takes her spot in the garage. ;)

Would you be interested in working out a trade, I have a mint condition Harley Davidson Softtail nighttrain. Loaded with chrome,pipes,bags, everything. Super nice bike. Your wife could still park in the garage with this in there. Thanks CG tgamino@yahoo.com

Thanks for the offer but I have never rode a motorcycle in my life, and at this stage in my life I don't think anything is going to change. Need money to finish my basement.

I will upload a video to show you how she performs on the street later today. Very explosive.

Had alot of offers, but they came with some sort of trade. I am not interested in any trades.

I'd love to bring that car back to Georgia, unfortunately I can't afford to get another toy until beginning of the year (hopefully). Damned good price too.

DCVING 6 said:
Buy my car at Indy and I will buy ttypewhite's car. :D

Is this the white t type in your sig? More info. please.
ttypewhite,if you were only closer I would bring the trailer and stack of cash!!
Beautiful car.