87 Two Tone (silver/grey) Turbo T w/40K mi.

GTracer

I'm the original owner of a 87 Buick Turbo T ( w/ original two tone silver grey factory designer paint scheme) with 40,000 miles who is looking to sell the car to an individual who will appreciate and maintain the car in similar fashion to the way I have attempted to keep it since new.

When doing any performance upgrades to the car my goal was always to maintain a stock appearing Turbo T ( a wolf in sheep's clothing look, if you will).

The performance upgrades are as follows:

John Craig TE45 Turbo, Seimens 55 lb. injectors, Mark Jackson ( 17 row) stock location intercooler, Houston SS 3" downpipe, 3" hi-flow cat, HD waste gate actuator rod, 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust w/ dual SS Magnaflow mufflers, Precision 9.5" single disc lock up torque converter ( 0 pump config.), Translator Plus MAF ( Mike Licht chip), Aluminum radiator ( 3 row), 160 stat, Aluminum rear brake drums, Cross- drilled front brake rotors, Direct Scan( computer included), 210/205 Reed cam( flat tappet), forged pistons( .030 over), steel (center two) main caps, KB oil booster plate, Kirban body brace struts ( trunk), hot wired Walbro 340 fuel pump, Twin rear Air bags.

OTHER FEATURES:

GNX replica dash ( vdo guages) w/ 160 MPH speedo, full compliment of body mount (donut) cushions, upgraded (color co-ordinated) GM Delco AM/FM/CD radio ( w/ factory 6 speaker sound system), factory Designer Paint Scheme ( which was a factory option), recently replaced Powermaster brake unit ( brand new( not a reman) Powermaster motor replacement included w/ sale), two extra professionally reconditioned Turbo T original wheel rims included with sale as is a CK Performance (Stage 2) 200 R4 transmission ( built with all the best parts, never installed).

BTW, I HAVE ALL THE ORIGINAL PARTS for the car as well as many spare GM parts.

OPTIONS: T-tops, limited slip diff., PW, PDL, PT,cruise, PS, 6 speaker factory sound system, tilt, delay wipers.

This is a non smokers car that has always been winter stored.

PRICE: Negotiable at time of viewing.

I plan on posting some pics as soon as I can figure out how to do so.
In the interim if anyone has any questions or wishes any info they can contact me at e-mail address jackthebear2007@gmail.com

Before Ty reads this...you might want to place a price. Because it's the rules.
And you might want to toss up a phone number and a location and even a photobucket link.

Just sayin.....

Erik

PRICE: The price includes the additional (unused) 200 R 4 tranny and two extra (professionally reconditioned) factory Turbo T wheels that have Mickey Thompson 255/60/15 drag radials ( brand new, as in never used) mounted and balanced as well as all original parts and all additional extra new (unused) parts. The total package price is $ 19,500 ( CDN funds) or BEST OFFER.

PICS TO FOLLOW

WOW! That things is spectacular! Looks right off the showroom from the pics! Price seems fair too! Like the GNX cluster too! Wish I had the coin I love the 2 tones. Good luck with the sale

-Rich

Bryan, thanks so much for taking the time to help me out by posting all my pics.

Great to have a guy like you on the forum.

Grant,

Always happy to do what I can to help another automotive enthusiast. Please let me know if I can do anything else to help. Have a great weekend!:biggrin:

Photo redo!:biggrin:

Codes.jpg

DSCN3008.jpg

DSCN3007.jpg

DSCN3005.jpg

DSCN3009.jpg

DSCN3026.jpg

DSCN3010.jpg

DSCN3027.jpg

DSCN3020.jpg