87 Twin Turbo GN

that thing is totally bad ass. i dont have the cash but i am up for more pics too. hell i would like some video. dave

more pics more pics more pics I know it takes time and it sucks but please
also this car would be grate to post on turbomustangs.com

331 Ford Motor, A4 Block, Scat Billet Crank, Crower Rods, JE Pistons, TFS R Heads, Wilson Manifold, Kooks Custom Headers, 160 lb. Injectors, 90 MM throttlebody, Huge Water/Air Intercooler w/tank, T-72's, 2-16 Volt Batteries, Powerglide w/Dedenbear Case, Neal Chance bolt together Convertor, Two Weldons, Certified Funny Car Cage, GEN VII DFI, Ford Nine Inch, Wheelie Bars, Parachute, VFN Fiberglass Nose, Lexan Windows, Fiberglass Dash, Rear Bumper, Rack n-pinion steerings, Koni's all around. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot but call with questions. Will dyno over 1200 HP. Asking $50000

"Will dyno over 1200" Has it DONE it or not? What does it run? It has a chute so I assume you are trapping over 150mph in the 1/4?

Was recently at the Dyno. Made 1187 to the rear wheels. It could make more but the exhaust housings are to small. Job Spetter, Jr. of Turbo people told me just to change them and I will get another 60 wheel HP or go for T76's and make 200 HP more. So yes, it did fall a bit short of my expectations but for the size of the turbo (T64 converted to a T70) I was happy. I didn't push him to get 1200 because it will come with minor changes. The car sounds great and I'm sure it will make somebody very happy to drive it. Thanks for your comments.
Sarge

At your convenience can you tell me what the cost is to reproduce motor (cubic inches), headers, intercooler, and turbo's? I have a 87 GN that will see its last V-6 if it goes out. Need to start planning my next project.

Thanks...JC

Just would like to get into the 5's in the 1/8 and 9's in the 1/4, hate to use the word reliable as things tend to have a mind of their own when you push too hard. In other words at 90% of the combinations capacity. You have any suggestions?

1QWIK6 - You should read, quick pic with a camera phone. If you or anyone is seriously interested I will take good quality pictures. If not, I would appreciate that you keep your two cents to yourself.

Texas87GN - if you only want to go 9's build a single turbo Chevy Small Block relatively cheap and you will definitely meet your goals. It doesn't have to be exotic either.

I would say 350 Cu. in. with some good heads (AFR) (Dart) should be plenty. I would invest in a Bow-Tie Block, Billet Crank, Eagle Rods, JE Pistons. T76 turbo will be more than enough. This way if you want to use more power the components can handle them.

I personally would build the biggest cubic in motor. I like to have the ability to step up without re-doing everything. It's all about what you can afford and what your goals are. You might be able to achieve your goals by going a different route. good luck.

50K car and you take 1 crappy pic? WTF:confused:

Sarge - As far as us commoners are concerned, we just want eye candy, lots and lots of pics and a 'virtual car' to all our finger prints on.

For the guy who will give you $50K - he will want lots and lots of pictures to ask lots and lots of questions.

Take and post hi-res pics so we can enjoy.

By the way - would you separate the motor/turbo/induction from the rest of the car?

I can see that combo in a slammed and steam-rolled Falcon.

Better pictures I hope. Also, you can listen to the motor on youtube.com, just type in Lesrat1 in the search and it will come up. Open to reasonable offers if someone is seriously interested. I guess we're only allowed 5 pics at a time. More specific pictures available at your requests.

thanks
Sarge

Attachments

• 100_0389.jpg
    100_0389.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 2,975
  • 100_0393.jpg
    100_0393.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 723
  • 100_0392.jpg
    100_0392.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 715
  • 100_0390.jpg
    100_0390.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 709
  • 100_0391.jpg
    100_0391.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 705
PRICE REDUCED $37,5000 OBO

Just to mention, the car has gone 8.40 @ 164. That was before intercooler, cam, and manifold change, so I'm looking for it to go between 7.8 and 8.2 and near the 170MPH range.

thanks again