87 Twin Turbo GN

Sarge

331 Ford Motor, A4 Block, Scat Billet Crank, Crower Rods, JE Pistons, TFS R Heads, Wilson Manifold, Kooks Custom Headers, 160 lb. Injectors, 90 MM throttlebody, Huge Water/Air Intercooler w/tank, T-72's, 2-16 Volt Batteries, Powerglide w/Dedenbear Case, Neal Chance bolt together Convertor, Two Weldons, Certified Funny Car Cage, GEN VII DFI, Ford Nine Inch, Wheelie Bars, Parachute, VFN Fiberglass Nose, Lexan Windows, Fiberglass Dash, Rear Bumper, Rack n-pinion steerings, Koni's all around. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot but call with questions. Will dyno over 1200 HP. Asking $50000

87moonroof said:
I am a ford guy but if you really did that you should be ashamed of yourself

EZ TURBO, maybe its a fast car?

If its fast, who cares right? Well.. really fast i mean...
Low 5s in the 1/8th street car with AC?
Thats fast enough for me...
Sounds like a mean car, tell us more

BW

fast!

dude didn't mean to get you riled up and you are right maybe it is fast, keep in mind I am a ford guy but don't ya think that if it was fast you were going for you would have stuck it in a mustang coupe or if it had to be a regal maybe just a plain 3.8 one thats all any way best of luck with the sale yours truely EZ TURBO

Yes, it is a mix breed but it looks great and I did the stage 2 thing and felt this was a better combination, plus I had mostly all the parts. It's different and the buick/ford rivarly is a thing of the past. Also, my buick was already a backhalf/4 link car so I didn't want to build a mustang.

?

Is That $50k....? Am I Reading That Right Or Is That A Typo? Any Pics?

Yes, that is 50K. I don't have any pictures but if you are seriously interested I will take plenty. There is a lot of detail and I have more that into it. My last trip for plumbing and some fabrication for the intercooler cost me over 10K. I did not cut corners for this car.

Sarge said:
331 Ford Motor, A4 Block, Scat Billet Crank, Crower Rods, JE Pistons, TFS R Heads, Wilson Manifold, Kooks Custom Headers, 160 lb. Injectors, 90 MM throttlebody, Huge Water/Air Intercooler w/tank, T-72's, 2-16 Volt Batteries, Powerglide w/Dedenbear Case, Neal Chance bolt together Convertor, Two Weldons, Certified Funny Car Cage, GEN VII DFI, Ford Nine Inch, Wheelie Bars, Parachute, VFN Fiberglass Nose, Lexan Windows, Fiberglass Dash, Rear Bumper, Rack n-pinion steerings, Koni's all around. I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot but call with questions. Will dyno over 1200 HP. Asking $50000

What will the car certify to? 25.4, 25.2 and so on.....

Sarge,
I'm not an interested party to purchase but I would love to see pictures of your setup! They will also help your sale on here with other interested parties, too!

Gino

I'll have pictures up soon. The car will certify to go 8.50's. With the new rules it will need some more bars added under the car. The pictures that I will post soon will show everything. thanks

pic. with a camera phone, just so you can get a idea.

Attachments

• 0906061750.jpg
    0906061750.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,836
Thats one bad ass sick ride. Good luck with the sale. If you get more pictures post them if you can.

You did the Stage II thing and rebuilt it 10 times and almost went broke.
And besides- Fords are faster and I guarantee that's the most dependable Buick on the planet! Good luck w/ the sale, it's worth every penny.