87 turbo t

I talked to my dad and some of the interior was stolen, but it was all put back together by a guy who specailized in turbo reagls, so as far as we know they are out of a regal. The interior is a deluxe I believe if that makes any difference.

I talked to my dad and some of the interior was stolen, but it was all put back together by a guy who specailized in turbo reagls, so as far as we know they are out of a regal. The interior is a deluxe I believe if that makes any difference.

No, that doesn't really make sense. Lol, they are 100% not Buick seats. I was only asking because I think they look pretty good. Good luck with this one.

Wow, just wow... this car hasn't sold for $7k?? :eek: Jeez! bump for a beautiful car, with great mods, priced better than right!

Just two quick questions. Where exactly in Iowa is this located and is the RPO sticker still present?

Thanks!

I am in Clinton, Iowa which is about 30 miles north of the quad cities. what exactly is the rpo sticker? I know the sticker on the trunk lid is still there if thats what you are talking about,

thanks, sam

Wow, just wow... this car hasn't sold for $7k?? :eek: Jeez! bump for a beautiful car, with great mods, priced better than right!

Ya thanks, i figured people would start to become more interested after getting taxes back and with spring coming up. Any other sites I should try? I've tried craigslist, I think ebay is my next option

OMG still there? if it is there in october i will buy this car for 7K all day. Hopefully it gets picked up soon

I am in Clinton, Iowa which is about 30 miles north of the quad cities. what exactly is the rpo sticker? I know the sticker on the trunk lid is still there if thats what you are talking about,

thanks, sam

Yep, that is exactly what I am talking about. It matters to some potential buyers. Effectively, it is the "build sheet" for turbo Buicks. PM sent

Douhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Must... keep.... hand.... off..................... wallet!!:mad: BUMP! :D
Should sell SOON!!