87 Turbo T with lots of new parts

New engine - $3100 + LABOR
New trans - $2500 + LABOR
New torque converter - $850
New tires (6 total) - $825
New axles - $375 + LABOR

and now a new price....$12,500 or best offer. These listed parts and the labor alone that has gone into this car totals more than $12,500 and that doesn't include the price of the car or all the additional parts it has on it including the $1400 jet hot coated Stainless Steel TA Performance headers and much more.

All this car needs is a new owner! :cool:

Where are the original seats? Make any pulls with it yet? I see a picture of it at the track so what was the MPH or did I miss it somewhere? Does the AC and heat work?

Where are the original seats? Make any pulls with it yet? I see a picture of it at the track so what was the MPH or did I miss it somewhere? Does the AC and heat work?

Original seats were covered with GN upholstery. No pulls made and the track pictures are from Turbo Thunder in July. That engine went bye bye so the new engine was purchased. It is being installed at GN Northwest this coming week. The A/C blows cold and the heater works great.

Thanks, Bill

Here is the updated listing with mods/equipment included.

List of Mods
  • Brand new GM shortblock with Duttweiler ported irons - Being installed by GN Northwest
  • TE63 Turbo - Fresh rebuild from Limit Engineering
  • TA Performance Jet Hot coated Stainless Steel Headers - These are their performance headers and not the stock replacement ones.
  • 3" Stainless Steel Terry Houston Downpipe with Dump
  • 2.5" Dual ATR Stainless Steel Pitbull Exhaust System with SS Pitbull Mufflers
  • 60lb Motron injectors with matching TT Chip
  • 3.5" LS1 MAF sensor with Translator
  • 62mm Jay Jackson TB and Doghouse
  • Razor Progressive Alky System with single nozzle
  • Precision Stretched SLIC
  • Brand new Full Billet Pro Street/Strip 2004R transmission with transbrake from CK Performance
  • Brand New Billet 9.5" 3200 stall NL Pro Torque Converter
  • Stock G80 rear axle with Moser Axles and long 1/2" studs
  • TA Performance Diff Cover
  • Hotchis rear Lower Control Arms
  • ATR rear Sway Bar
  • Hotchis Lowering Springs
  • Hydraboost brake conversion
  • ScanMaster 2.1 with Power Logger data logging

The price has been reduced to $12,500 obo. If you have any questions, ask away....

Thanks Bill

PM sent Bill.

Took me a day to convince my wife, but looks like it's to late.

Let me know if anything changes please.

Have cash ready

Thanks
Bill R