87 turbo t with custom paint

daniel

i am thinking about selling my car. i ran it on 1-8-06 and it ran a 10.58. car is located in dallas,georgia.
motor-231 with0.20 je pistons,206 flat tappet cam,stock ported heads, ported intake,te45a turbo.
tranny-reverse manual 400 with a 3300-3500 pats converter
rear-30 spline moser axles
car has grey interior with a 6 point chrome moly cage. line lock and trans brake.15x6 and 15x8 weld pro stars. there is more that i am forgetting. let me know if you are interested or have any q's just ask. i can email pics but have not figured out how to post pics. thanks,daniel

T-type

I've seen this car run and it is extremely nice. Runs very strong and is an eye catcher with a truly killer paint job. Daniel is a straight up guy and a pleasure to deal with. Hate to see you get rid of it. Good luck with the sale.

mike and warren thanks for the compliments guys.
warren if you are seriously interested we can work something out.i would like to see it go to someone that will truly enjoy it. thanks, daniel

T-Type

I would like to see it go down the track a little faster. Just kidding it's haulin!! Maybe you can catch a 45mph tailwind sometime to help you out or you can borrow a 76 GTQ, FAST, 95s and a 150 shot. That cranks got to come out sometime, might as well be forced out. You might be able to 1.3x 60 ft like once. Just messing with you and besides I am also bumping the thread. Very nice ride.

1BUICKGN said:
Daniel it would help if you post a price.
the car needs a new posi unit. i will take $10,500 or if i have a new posi unit put in it will be $11,000
$10,500 needing a posi unit
$11,000 with a new eaton posi unit

daniel said:
i am thinking about selling my car. i ran it on 1-8-06 and it ran a 10.58. car is located in dallas,georgia.
motor-231 with0.20 je pistons,206 flat tappet cam,stock ported heads, ported intake,te45a turbo.
tranny-reverse manual 400 with a 3300-3500 pats converter
rear-30 spline moser axles
car has grey interior with a 6 point chrome moly cage. line lock and trans brake.15x6 and 15x8 weld pro stars. there is more that i am forgetting. let me know if you are interested or have any q's just ask. i can email pics but have not figured out how to post pics. thanks,daniel
i forgot to mention block has billet caps and heads have been o-ringed