87 Turbo-T WE4

Turbo WE4

I have a WE4 with 56,000 original miles for sale. It has the original paint, has some chips but in good shape for its age, engine is stock as well as the turbo, trans shifts as it should, has a Haltek fuel ecu with laptop (also has its stock ecu), and a preoiler so there are no dry starts on the engine. The car was built in the 90's by the original owner who was a GM mechanic. He added some mods and really just showed the car. He owned it till 2006 and the last owner kept it in the garage for the next 3-4 years and only put around 1,000 miles on it. Love the car but times arent good right now so she has to go. Asking $9,000 OBO thanks.

Attachments

• 74.jpg
    74.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1,358
  • 71.jpg
    71.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,368
  • 70.jpg
    70.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1,361
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,353
  • 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 1,346
Wow! nice car and a sweet deal! As i'm sure many of us agree we'd be there in a flash if we had the money :frown: well good luck Im sure it will go fast sweet ride

Winston-Salem, and thanks for the comments! She is a nice ride...not perfect but a great driver. Could use tint and the radio ant. motor quit working, but thats about it.

I still would be interested in it for 7,000. Most that are looking at if for the mileage will not like the fact that the motor is not original like myself.

Let me know.
Thanks
Chuck

It will take $7500 to buy this car, the engine in the car is a new stock replacment in 91 and i have the original # matching block as well thats not hurt.

I hope you sell it but I don't understand if it was a replacement motor why do you only have a block and not the whole stock motor or shortblock. It would make more sense if the original owner said he blew the motor with the nitrous and replaced the block. Why just the bare block? Do you have it now or is it still in Oklahoma?

I think 7500 is a good deal for someone right there but for me to ship it to NM, I would go 7K.

Hopefully one of the PM's will give you what you want. I see a lot of guys asking more but I don't see them actually selling for what they want.

Good luck!

This is a a sweet deal!

Too bad I just spent to have my floors redone, if not I'd have been all over this.

I would have bought your car but you said 12000 and thats what on the sign, just 15 miles away. Advance NC

This is a a sweet deal!

Too bad I just spent to have my floors redone, if not I'd have been all over this.

Home Equity Loan should get you there!

On a side note Rob, look at the other cars for sale. What are they really selling for. Sure you get the " that's a great deal" or "if I had not done this" or "if I had the money".

Again if I lived within driving distance I would give the 7500 but the shipping is what kills if for 7500 for me. Maybe someone will really step up and buying it and not just give you lip service.