87 Turbo T WE4 27,xxx original miles

rc1626

For sale is a very well maintained 87 Turbo T WE4 w/ low miles. Car is located on Long Island. It is just about all original. I am the 3rd owner and have had the car since 2002. I bought it off of someone on here who lived in Mass. In this time I've put approximately 1000 miles on it. It has always been garaged and covered as paint and undercarriage will show. Paint is about an 8.5 to 9.0 out of 10. There are a couple of blemishes here and there but nothing serious. You really need to search for them. No rust what-so-ever. Car only gets wet when I occasionally wash it. Engine bay is very clean.

Interior is in excellent shape. 9.9 out of 10. There is a tiny mark on the drivers seat and the Astro-roof shield has the liner sagging a little.
I don't think anything has ever been put in the trunk. A/C still blows as cold as it did when it left the factory (never been touched).

I had installed a few bolt on parts over the years and saved the originals. All bolt on parts were removed and now car is stock again with just about every original part. The only thing that is not stock is the fuel pump(Walbro 340), new rear main seal, and there is a transmission cooler that was added by the last owner. The last owner also had the electric antenna replaced along with the coil pack (have dealership documentation).I still have some other original documentation that has been passed on from the original owner.

I believe the rear spoiler was a dealership add on from the original owner. I had the GNX vents installed (wish I hadn't done it but it is what it is).

Tires are brand new and original size (Kelly). Delco battery is also new.

The car is a dream. It accelerates and shifts smooth just like a 27,xxx mile car should.

I'm selling it due to having a young family, owning a home and it just sits in the garage. It's just not practical anymore! Hate to see it go.

You won't be disappointed.

Asking Price: $17,000

I'm sure i've missed something. More pics and info available....please ask and I'll get back to you as quickly as I can.
Thanks for looking.
Rob

Attachments

• car pics 064.jpg
    car pics 064.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 2,897
  • car pics 066.jpg
    car pics 066.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 2,895
  • car pics 067.jpg
    car pics 067.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 2,893
  • car pics 068.jpg
    car pics 068.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 2,888
  • car pics 069.jpg
    car pics 069.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 2,890
Sorry....having a problem uploading more pics. I hope to have it figured out by later. Thanks for looking.
Rob

Let me try this one more time....

Attachments

• Picture 027.jpg
    Picture 027.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 2,807
  • Picture 042.jpg
    Picture 042.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 2,799
  • Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 2,787
  • Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 2,793
  • IMG_0085.jpg
    IMG_0085.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 2,775
Thanks tommyguns. Well w/ the threat of rain all afternoon I was unable to get it out of the garage for more pics. Tomorrow is another day.
TTT

Nice WE4, is it still available? You mentioned a sagging headliner due to the astroroof - is this a GM astroroof or ASC aftermarket?

Thanks, DW.

6fire,
Thanks! It's still available. The Astroroof is GM straight from the factory NOT aftermarket. The part of the headliner that is sagging a little is on the pull shade for the astroroof. I'll take a picture if you want. Let me know.
Thanks.
Rob

Hey Folks,
Hate to do it but unfortunately the current market is just real slow , esp. for this particular type of vehicle. I'm hoping to get rid of the car by the end of the summer and hope this helps.
I'm dropping the price to $15,500. :eek: :mad: :(

I never thought a TBuick in such awesome shape would fetch so little but it is what it is.

Come get yourself a really nice WE4.

If it's not gone by the end of the summer I may just hold onto it until the market gets a little better.

Thanks for looking.
Rob

I have seen the car in person. It's everything Rob says it is and better. It's a gorgeous car.

One last try before I shut it down for the winter.
Make me an offer I can't refuse.
Please, serious offers only.
Thanks.
Rob

I have my 97 Camaro SS on eBay right now. Once its gone, I will be buying a Turbo Buick. If it would just sell, I would be all over your car.

Nick