87 turbo t w/ 2,000 miles possibly for sale

1quicksix

white turbo t with only 2,000 miles, hardtop car w/ bucket seats and console shift,one owner since 87, brand new in and out . . . just wanting some input on what its worth or will consider offers . . . not sure if selling though

nc car all its life, i think the odometer reads 2,088 if im not mistaken, pics will take a while as ill have to get the car out of storage, but there is not a dent, ding, chip, or scratch anywhere this is a new car,everything original except battery and i have the original. Also have all paperwork books, sticker ect. . .

Sounds like a great buy for someone,plus its a white model.Should be able to get your asking price and then some.Why not professionally advertise it or auction it.

well you prolly right . . but curious to see what it may be worth to someone on here . . its more of a sale for the right price deal . . just not sure what the right price is yet as i havent seen many with this kind of milage unless its a gn or gnx . .

How about interior color,condition of car and if it has options....
Pictures would help
If its a black with grey interior chrome car non limited
16K cash :biggrin:
BW

1quicksix said:
white turbo t with only 2,000 miles, hardtop car w/ bucket seats and console shift,one owner since 87, brand new in and out . . . just wanting some input on what its worth or will consider offers . . . not sure if selling though

As the current owner of an 87 Black Turbo T w/13600 miles on it I would say don't sell it for less than $30K. There is a buyer out there for the car, I doubt you will find that buyer in this or other forums. Most of the folks here are serious about the hobby but not serious about the value of these cars. I suggest you post some good pictures of the car and the documentation and go from there. If selling your best bet is to list this car in Hemmings, serious collectors can be found there. Good luck.....

suicide six said:
That car should fetch twice its original price if you wouldnt mind waiting for right buyer.
-------------------------------------------
I don't want to be rude, crude, or socially unacceptable here, but the original average turbo-t sticker was probably about $17+ or so, before tax and liscense, but including options and that would be for a low optioned one. I have one and the original window sticker at about $17.5K or something like that. So $ 35K?. Not trying to rattle anybody's cage or anything, just trying to understand where that pricing estimate came from?

I understand its a 2,000 miler but not being a Grand National. I don't see it going anywhere near 30k. Everyone wants the black cars. Lower 20 range sounds more reasonable if its in top shape.

Wells said:
-------------------------------------------
I don't want to be rude, crude, or socially unacceptable here, but the original average turbo-t sticker was probably about $17+ or so, before tax and liscense, but including options and that would be for a low optioned one. I have one and the original window sticker at about $17.5K or something like that. So $ 35K?. Not trying to rattle anybody's cage or anything, just trying to understand where that pricing estimate came from?

ditto :cool:

thats got Barrett Jackson potential

With the money hes lookin to get I would love to see that car on the auction block---I bet it would take at least 40k to win the auction.

I would guess-ti-mate 20-25K on Ebay. T types don't draw the same prices as the GN's. But then again, White is probably one of the most sought after colors in a T

What color is the interior? Is it a console shift?

Tom

Take that car to B-J Scottsdale next year. It'll bring nice money. As the owner of a 1,000 miles T, I feel these cars are underappeciated. I love GNs but there are 26,000 86s-87s, and still many with no miles. Ts, well, you're looking at a needle in a haystack. Take it to B-J and everyone will benefit. These ARE NOT $20K cars anymore, guys.

strike

Put this car on the auction block just to show these nay sayers what a low mileage white buick will bring.

strikeeagle said:
Take that car to B-J Scottsdale next year. It'll bring nice money. As the owner of a 1,000 miles T, I feel these cars are underappeciated. I love GNs but there are 26,000 86s-87s, and still many with no miles. Ts, well, you're looking at a needle in a haystack. Take it to B-J and everyone will benefit. These ARE NOT $20K cars anymore, guys.

strike

I agree, the rarity of a low mile T that has been properly cared for is much greater than the GN. GN's are great but they all look alike. The T's each have a personality and some soul........... :cool: