87 turbo t to trade

87lightweight

buick.jpg
i have a 87 t 60,000 miles stock block, ported heads and intake, rjc racing plenum plate, 60 series stock appearing turbo fairly new, hd waste gate, terry houston down pipe, large front mount innercooler, 55# injectors, walbro pump, hot wired, ls1 maf with translator, accu fab regulator, 3 inch test pipe,
modded ecm with 2 turbo tweak chips 1-race 1-street, freshly built tranny, with shift kit, art carr 9 inch n/l converter, alto friction big band, pst extreme .570 boost valve, fuel pressure, boost, and rich lean gages, msd knock detector, egt and air charge sensors before and after innercooler, i have a power logger but needs repaired, s-10 rear brakes and wheel cylinders, fairly new nitto drag radials, line lock.
car is burgandy, with the blackout option but has chrome mirrors, YES THEY ARE FACTORY, really nice grey interior, cold ac but no other options.
driver quality paint job overall nice car runs low 11's on the foot brake shifting by itself, drive anywhere. ULTIMATE SLEEPER! NOBODY BELIEVES ITS A 6
would like to trade for 90's corvette or 98 or newer ss camaro.
email me for more info.
thanks steve

1 of 7 rosewood car?

That looks like Dark Garnet Red, I have the same color on my 87 T. I think it's one of the sharpest colors available for TR's. Your car is beautiful btw, very sharp!! My cars in my avitar, chrome trim......:biggrin: Gotta love the T's.....;)

Ken B.

thanks for the compliments guys, the color is what sold me on the car, plus the chrome mirrors i still have not seen another like it, i love driving it and really wanted to race it but between work, grandkids and tuning these being a little complicated for me and no help locally, i just want someone who knows and appriciates these cars to get it and enjoy it like it should be! just not sitting in the garage and collecting dust.

Nice car . Would you consider selling the car outright ? If so, how much ? Thanks, Dan.

yeah i would $12,500, i know guys with other cars that have almost that much in their motor to be just as fast!

i just want everybody to know its not a show car, to be really super nice i would repaint it, the car has been driven and has the normal scratches and nicks, but looks good going down the road or track!

Steve, I just posted my 2002 Camaro SS 35th LE up for sale or trade under Non-Buick cars for sale.