87' Turbo T Project Cheap (PA)

Peeds

1987 turbo t. White with blackout trim 58,000 miles. ONE OWNER car.

The car has a fresh engine less than 2 miles on it all stock. Havent really driven it since i bought a couple months ago. I was told by previous owner the transmission was also rebuilt 500 miles ago. The cars body isn't in great shape. Hood has rust as well as fenders. Header panels is cracked. The bottom of doors are rotted but rockers are ok and I have a set of rust free doors to put on. Drivers side roof is cracked a little bit above window needs to be welded. rear quarters are rusted need to be fixed. Trunk has a little spot of rust. Rear bumper fillers are cracked. The interior is all there but could use some seat covers and a new carpet. Power windows and locks. Needs exhaust from cat back.. It smoke a little on start up. There is a couple of holes that need to be patched on the floors. Car could use a good tune. I think thats everything if i remmeber anything ill let you know..

Reason im selling: Well i didnt really know what i was getting into with this car. I'm 18 and can't afford to put tons of money into it like i originally thought (or wished). I need something newer and more reliable. This would make a great winter project. Everything is there body just needs time and money put into it and i dont have either.

Here's the link of the car before i bought it with a few pictures...

http://turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=136496

(in the old thread it says it has a 206 cam. it does not have that. the stock one was used)

First to offer $3900 gets it.

I have a digital camera and can take more pictures upon request

email me at teethandlungs@aol.com
im located in bucks county, Pa
You can call me at 267 228 7090
thanks
-Paul

ITs a F@#cking good thing that when I said consider it sold that I was just talking out my arse..........

glad I didnt get bent....:eek:

Originally posted by BandAid≈
ITs a F@#cking good thing that when I said consider it sold that I was just talking out my arse..........

??????????

Paul email me i have the car sold ! Shawn

Originally posted by BandAid≈

CK your PM !

so you bought this for 2200, and now trying to get 3900 out of it? and it doesn't even have the original 8.5 rear? i'll give ya 2k for it.

no i bought it for 3850 running. it was 2200 with the engine not together and not in the car. the tranny was also out of the car for that price.

well i only want the engine/tranny anyway. would drive it home and remove it. no big deal. good luck.

Originally posted by HybridGT
Will you part out the drivetrain?

that would be last resort. i have a few people interested and coming to look at it this weekend if it doesnt sell i might part it out

Originally posted by 4CE FED
so you bought this for 2200, and now trying to get 3900 out of it? and it doesn't even have the original 8.5 rear? i'll give ya 2k for it.
tough crowd!

there are a few people that say they are interested. so im going to wait to see if someone buys it, if not then i'll part it out