87 Turbo T Limited

87GNNY

I am selling a 1987 Turbo Regal Limited, 129K miles, blue/grey leather. Car has been repainted once by the previous owner, factory original color, hood and top have some checking/fading but all in all a good 10 footer. All power options work except locks.
$10,500 OBO email for pics.

Thought I would add a little more info on the car....car is the Limited with the blackout trim, all original with the exception of a 3" exhaust...a/c does not blow cold, interior is EXCELLENT, absolutely NO RUST, excellent tires, original wheels with ALL center caps. Car is in really great condition. Just got it a few months ago, don't want to sell it but things have come up.

thanks for the pics, beautiful car :smile:

do you know if is it all original? if not, any mods/ aftermarket parts? also has it ever been in a accident?

thanks

The car is mostly original...soft mods like a 3" exhaust and air filter. It has been repainted (factory original color) approx 4 years ago. (decent but not show quality by any means.) No accidents, clean carfax no rust anywhere.

I am very interested, but i've run into a problem coming up with the funds. :( don't know when i would be able to. I will keep checking back though if i do.

my offer is still there jk you would be taking a big hit value wise but i know you want one. car should sell fast here.