87 Turbo T Limited in CA 64k Miles!!!

hboost

Banned
Here are the pics, to start it all off. Incl. RPO sticker:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/hboost/album?.dir=9b4b&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Up for sale is a 1987 Buick Turbo T Limited for sale, It is a chrome package, chrome mirrors, leather seats w/half console, concert sound, cornering lamps, and NO vinyl top, it is a RARE turbo t limited which are rare anyway -1035 made. The CAR has 64k miles, and the only mods are 009s, 3in downpipe from poston, Flowmaster exhaust, 3inches from the turbo to the muffler, hotwired XP pump in the back and is sitting on 86-87 GN wheels

$10,500

Ahhh.....Yes. The RARE sage car that was an original Lt. Silver. All limiteds are pretty rare, only 1035. And this one's Leather, and G80, and chrome mirrors, and Cornering lamps, and Concert sound, and analog dash. Compared to GN's who are in the 20,000's dont you think?

Originally posted by hboost
Ahhh.....Yes. The RARE sage car that was an original Lt. Silver. All limiteds are pretty rare, only 1035. And this one's Leather, and G80, and chrome mirrors, and Cornering lamps, and Concert sound, and analog dash. Compared to GN's who are in the 20,000's dont you think?

Yep, I just sold my 8k mile 87 Limited to another board member who is enjoying it very much. I know all about them and production numbers. Sad fact is the lower production #s don't make it worth any more $ than an 87 GN 1035 vs 20,000. Same is true for 86 vs 87 GNS 5512 vs 20,000 and they are worth less also.

I dont know about everyone else, but it just feels better to me to have a DIFFERENT turbo regal than seeing the same Darth Vader car that everyone else has. Who knows, maybe 30 years down the line, the rarer turbo regals will be worth more!!

Originally posted by hboost

So it wasnt originally Sage green?

Good evening from a fellow TR owner in Yorba Linda--

This is a longshot, but do you have the original wheels? You might get some more interest if you do. I've probably had too much Franzia "wine in a box", but I'm sitting here trying not to wonder what the high 10-second combo out of my GN would be like in a more "sheep"-ish disguise. ;)

Also, the photos dated 01/29/05 show the "BUICK" emblem on the trunklid, but it's missing in the closeup shot of the trunklid shot that was taken in the rain (presumably at a later date). Did it fall off? BTW, I like the way you left the hood de-badged!

Regards,
Morgan

I am in So cal, i am interested, lets talk about it if it is still for sale. thanks