87 Turbo T Limited for sale

TurboKen

Hi,
I'm selling my limited, its white exterier with the chrome trim, wide chrome on the bottom. Blue interier pillow seats with power driver seat. Exterier paint is original and hasn't been waxed in a while, but decent. Bumper fillers are good not cracked. Car must be a low optioned, lightweight car, it has crank windows and chrome mirrors, also it is a cruise control delete. Car has a posi, and a dual exhaust. Typical dings from a daily driver. Car has 179,000, and was originally owned by a lady, so it wasn't abused. I have original window sticker. I did a compression check when I bought the car, all were 168lbs but the # 5 was 140, so I wasn't too worried. car make a noise under boost, found out #5 exhaust lobe was wearing down. I replaced the cam with full throttles 206/210 roller cam, with roller lifters, new pushrods and beehive springs, wow what a nice cam. nice upgrade from stock. Engine is stock other than that. Currently it runs good. When I had it apart I replaced every single hose with new ones, new ported water pump, new belt, new boost line, new oil pressure gauge. Car has a clifford alarm. Car also has a cd player with an amp in the back and 2 12" speakers, installed before I got it, this system really thumps. It also has a brand new holley 255 ltr fuel pump. Car has eibach springs with kyb shocks, and 2 airbags it the rear. I made the car a sleeper by taking off the turbo hood and put on a stock regal hood, took off all the turbo emblems, and airdams, and I installed a set of 14" buick rally wheels with the whitewall tires. Looks like a stock regal. A couple of issues with the car, has high blms that I can't figure out, either exhaust leak or vacuum leak, and very occasionally it has a puff of blue smoke, which I'ver tracked to either the turbo seal is bad or the intake valves need some seals. Anyway I don't want to sell it but personal issues have come up. If you want a good solid low buck car, here you go, priced to sell quick at $4200. Car is located in the San francisco bay area and would like to sell it locally. I won't be able to do any pics for a while, no camera. Car has clean title, and has never been wrecked. Please email me as I won't be checking back here much
turbotklg@aol.com

thank you Ken

Additional info, the car is white hardtop, no vinyl roof. It has always been in northern california, it has original calif. plates. It also has tinted windows, and concert sound speakers

thanks Ken

Car has been sold at a great price. Thanks to everyone who replied, wish I had 10 of them to sell. I will be selling my mint condition Turbo T Limited, designer series paint car, with leather seats in a few weeks. It will be priced in the low 20k range. Has lots of upgrades. Will post it when I'm ready.

thanks
Ken