87 Turbo-T for sale

Nas-T-V6

Well guys I figured this day would come sooner or later. I'd hate to get rid of it but dont really have another option at this point. Anyway here it goes.

It's and 87 Turbo-T. White, T-tops with power everything. 126'000KM's. Some minor performance upgrades like hooker cat back, cold air kit, Chip, etc.
Recently redone transware transmission with all the goodies in it. Spent over $2K on the tranny alone. The t-tops are in great shape and do not leak. I've installed some interior gauges like an A-pillar mounted boost and knock gauge. Brand new just installed tires never been driven on. The only thing the car needs is a headliner and an accumulator valve, both things that I plan on replacing when the car is sold. Any of you guys that have seen my car know that it's in pretty great shape and I've always taking care of it. The only reason its being sold is because I got a job in the west end and needed a car to take me back and forth in the winter as well. Asking $10,000 obo ceritfied and e-tested.

Reply with any questions

thanks,

Jonathan

White T

Do you have any pictures? Do you know some of the history? Any cosmetic stuff need to be done or already done? Interior color? I'm looking for a second car to pair up with my white hardtop. Thank you.

dwall

I can email you some pics tomorrow if you'd like. Body's in great shape. Nothing needs work. Interior is burgundy. As for the history, I'm the third owner and its lived a relatively pampered life. thats about all. any ohter questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Jonathan