87 Turbo T (Connecticut) $3k

QuickBuick87

Time to sell this 87 T as I just don't have time to finish it. I'm selling it as a roller as it doesn't have a tranny. Clean Title and cheap! This car has been sitting for a couple years and Just don't have the time for it as my GN has been taking up every minute of my free time. Sorry for the cell phone pics but I don't currently have a digital camera. A few things that are missing on the car are:

Power master
Injectors
Cat converter
Coil Pack
Computer
and as mentioned Transmission

The interior is NICE! except carpet and headliner. Both seats are MINT!! Both door panels MINT. Crank windows and very few options. The drivers side door bottom has the typical rust, but the Passenger side door is rust free! Also has a little rust on bottom of both rear quarters. The whole front is rust free also along with the trunk lid and inside trunk. Both bumpers are nice and rust free. I'm throwing in some real nice ARE rims as the car currently has junk tire and rims. Car has a posi rear with southside bars. Car has about 160k on it but i'm pretty sure the engine was replaced with a GM crate engine because when I purchased it in 92, I replaced the Intake manfold gasket and it looked brand new inside! The car was a Connecticut State Police 'chase car' and I bought it from the second owner. I will NOT ship this car as I don't have the time for anything but a local pickup, sorry. The car is located in East Windsor. I could part this thing out and make a lot more in parts. $3,000 will take it. Any less and i'll probablly just keep it, part it out and make a lot more $$$ on it.

Attachments

• 87 T For Sale.jpg
    87 T For Sale.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 939
  • 87T For sale5.jpg
    87T For sale5.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 934
  • 87T Engine.jpg
    87T Engine.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 939
The original title "owner" was the 'State of Connecticut'. In retrospect, I should have made a copy of the original title but I do remember seeing the first 'owner' as being the state. A Car Fax will confirm i'm sure. This car is a stripper. Has a grand total of 4 options that I could find. The second owner replaced the trunk lid so it doesn't have the option label. Crank windows, and no power 'anything'. Oddly, it does has a remote passenger side mirror.

Ken

The original title "owner" was the 'State of Connecticut'. In retrospect, I should have made a copy of the original title but I do remember seeing the first 'owner' as being the state. A Car Fax will confirm i'm sure. This car is a stripper. Has a grand total of 4 options that I could find. The second owner replaced the trunk lid so it doesn't have the option label. Crank windows, and no power 'anything'. Oddly, it does has a remote passenger side mirror.

Ken

Kenny,

Give me a call im interested in seeing this car 860 777 6185

That car chased me and Ben down the track at LVD a few times too. :cool:

Looked great in the rear view mirror. ;)

Only a tenth or two off but very consistent. :biggrin: