Power windows
Power driver seat
Power ant. works
Cruise
A/C
Rear defrost
Delay wipers
A/M F/M Cass.

Car is very clean and appears to be mostly to all stock. Body is rust free and shows very well. Car drives tight w/o noise. Car runs, drives, shifts, and brakes as it should. I am the third owner. Car is not perfect, but a very nice car it is.

If you would like more info feel free to ask or PM me.

Located in Chicago western sububs

$14,900

No Trades - Thank You

FRONT

side1.jpg

front2.jpg

front3.jpg

price frim?

Yes
I don't really have to sell the car, I have put in up for sale before I ship it across the U.S. to it's inside winter storage building 950+ miles away in a warm climate.

A little background on car:
I bought this car as the third owner out of Ohio 1 year ago this month. I had been on an 8 year random look and a heavy 3 year search for this vehicle. I was, and am dead set on a bench seat car. My travels brought me to look at over 40 different vehicles from all sorts of venues. I can not tell you how many states I went to and dollars were spent looking at Turbo Buicks, only to be disappointed when I arrived. Being in the body shop business for approx 18 years most cars were shot down before I got within 15 feet. This car is very solid and well maintained. I am a very, and I do stress VERY anal individual when it comes to my vehicles. Especially when it comes to my "Pride & Joy". I have spent most of my life at thousands of concourse car shows and do QC in the collision repair business. So my "laser vision" sees all. When I looked at this car it was by far the best vehicle I had looked at to date. I do have to say that I was not crazy about the color. Charcoal gray is not for me, but I bought the car because of it's overall condition and cleanliness. I was hoping that the color would rub off on me, and it hasn't. I have driven the car 53 miles since I bought it. The car drives very well indeed, and is very impressive for a stock Buick. Car gets looks and compliments from all that see it, but I just feel that this is not the car for me. Due to the fact that I know what it took to bring this car to my ownership, I know what this car is, and have seen plenty of others to price the car accordingly.

Thank you for hanging in there for my rambling.

Several questions have been asked via PM and I would like to address them in public forum.

Lots of people when selling a car will tell you the good. The pictures I feel tell that story. I would also like to emphasize on what I consider to be the "BAD" on the car, or the reason I don't consider this car to be "PERFECT"

I would also like to state for the record that this is my first Turbo Buick and do not consider myself to be well versed.

UNDERHOOD:
1. The car has a vacuum brake conversion on it.
2. The turbo oil return line leaks a bit
3. The engine shows signs of the intake being off, as the gasket looks to be replaced and some of the retainer clips are missing for the injectors.
4. Optima battery not OEM
5. R134A conversion

EXHAUST:
1. Appears to have some sort of downpipe. I can't say for sure, but it is stainless steal. The turbo does have the factory elbow, but I can't see GM using a SS pipe. I maybe wrong.
2. The catalytic converter has been removed.
3. Appears to have a performance duel exhaust.

INTERIOR:
1. Small wear mark about the size of a pencil on driver seat.
2. Small hole in LT windshield pillar trim shows signs of a boost gauge was once mounted there.
3. Poor job on the sunvisor recovering. Needs to be redone.
4. Carpet is OEM. Although nice,could use a replacement.
5. Floor mats need to be replaced.
6. The drivers lower door pull is a slight loose.
7. Kirbans X brace in trunk.
8. Kirbans striker plates in door jam.

OUTSIDE:
1. Car has a black pinstripe, granted it is tape, but pinstripes in my opinion make a car look bad.
2. The car has all the emblems on it. This; in my opinion once again, make a car look like a woman "all whored up" to go out for the night.
3. The trim has been painted a gloss black. I believe that the trim should be more of a mat black.
4. The wheel opening moldings have chrome screws. I believe they should be black as well.
4. The windshield molding retainer clips are white in color. I don't believe they were this color from the factory. I believe them to be a real dark green.
5. The bumper fillers have some small stress cracks.
6. The car has a hand full of small rock chips.
7. The white in the bumper pads needs to be redone.
8. The chrome bumpers are very nice, but would not consider to be perfect.
9. Hood emblem turns a bit after highway driving.
10. I don't consider the paint, or the bodywork to be concourse quality.

I have been asked, if the car has a posi? Yes it does.
Yes the antenna works. As a matter of fact, all options work.

There is a photo of the RPO sticker on the decklid in the link of pics.

Thank You for your questions guys, and anyone else feel free to ask.

Bobby