87 Turbo T $8500 OBO

Is the car still available? How bad is the tranny? Is the delivery option still there? Thanks!

Car is still available, the car is very driveable, shifts are OK so long as the fluid level is good and you drive it kinda easy, I put about 80 miles on it last weekend and it behaved perfectly (didn't even leak which reinforces the theory it's pan-related) but the 1-2 shift is a little funky now. I'll have to figure out what it would cost to transpost it up to Philly and let you know if I can arrange that...

It's going ot cost somewhere between 700-900 to deliver to Pa, so if you want it brought to you figure on $7500...

Do you have any quality up close pictures of the paint on the car, was the car masked off or was all the trim pulled off the car when it was painted?

How straight is the body?

Thanks

BW

Body lines are all pretty straight, at least as good as a 20 year old GM can be. Replaced hinge pins and bushings about 2 years ago. I believe whoever did the paint job just masked off, I'll try to get some detailed pictures but quite frankly getting it completely stripped and repsrayed was on my "to do" list. (it's about a 10-footer quality wise)

I never recieved those pictures, i know its 6 months later but it never hurts to ask:biggrin:

If you could email me pictures when you get a chance, i would appreciate it.

wanner@kc.rr.com

BW