87 Turbo T $8500 OBO

seeyabye

I need to sell this 87 Turbo T to pay for the motor that is getting built for my WE-4. It is black with grey jax leather interior. It has 110k miles on it and has no rust whatsoever. The motor was freshened up at 100k with standard size bearings, new timing set and cover, and ported stock heads. It has a Garrett GT3255e turbo, duttweiler neck intercooler, 46.5# injectors, atr stainless 3" dp with stainless 2.5 duals and pitbull mufflers, razors progressive alky kit, adjustable wastegate actuator and fp reg, hotwired walbro 340, 2800 stall, maf translator, and turbotweak chip. It also has a turbo saver oiling system. It has tubular uppers in the front and boxed uppers and lowers in the rear. It has vdo boost, oil pressure, and coolant temperature gauges, and also a scanmaster. The car runs and drives good, has cold ac, and the cruise works. It has manual windows and locks, concert sound, and rear defog. It has a alpine cd player and amp on alpine 6x9s. It had a good quality repaint about 4 years ago, and the interior was done about 1 year ago. It has minor scratches and blemishes inside and out, but still cleans up pretty good. Will deliver within 700 miles of central NC. $8500 OBO

Here are some pics.

Attachments

• T-Type5small.jpg
    T-Type5small.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 1,654
  • T-Type4small.jpg
    T-Type4small.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,380
  • T-Type3small.jpg
    T-Type3small.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,366
  • T-Type2small.jpg
    T-Type2small.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,360
  • T-Type1small.jpg
    T-Type1small.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,357
Oops, forgot the Iroc wheels don't go with the car, they are loners. I have the stock wheels for it.

OK, looks like I ran the transmission low on fluid and now it is shifting soft. I topped off the transmission fluid level and the car is driveable and doesn't slip, but will need work. I'll take $7000 delivered as is, or $8000 with a stock rebuild from the local Buick dealership.