87 turbo T $7,100

meangreen

1987 Turbo T $7,100 takes it
I added some things to the add.

The car was originally from Florida, so this is not a rusty car the body is in very good condition, and the body is straight. The color was originally Lt. Chestnut Met with saddle interior it was rare color, but switched to black somewhere down the line. Underneath is very solid, the driver's door jamb rocker area has small spot. Interior is in nice shape, also new headliner, door seals and trunk seal, and has a carpeted trunk kit. Motor is stock rebuild and trans rebuilt with upgraded clutches by the previous owner. The car runs very good, and shifts out nice, brakes were converted to vacuum. Air works just needs to be recharged, power windows, seat and antenna work. I might be forgetting a few things overall this is a solid car and fun cruiser. This is not a garage queen and by no means perfect, the car is certainly worth a look. Mileage on car130,000. Cash only NO trades, Thank You. If have any questions shoot me a pm.
List of parts... Also have updated alky kit in the box for $350 for whoever buys the car. :)

Ta49 turbo
Rjc boost controller
3" Terry Houston down pipe with Cottons 3'' duel exhaust
Turbo tweak chip 5.6 93octane/18lbs
42lb injectors
Translator with 3" Lt1 mass air meter
Rjc power plate
Biggie oil filter adapter
Pat's 2800 stall converter
Fuel pump was upgraded by previous owner
Racetronix hot wire kit
Scanmaster 2.1
Autometer gauges- water, oil press and boost
Rear seat frame brace kit
South side lower control arms
140 mph speedometer out of a 1983 Indy Riviera
Fiberglass front bumper
hood liner new

TurboBuick012-1.jpg

TurboBuick005-2.jpg

TurboBuick002-1.jpg

TurboBuick016-1.jpg

TurboBuick037-1.jpg

TurboBuick020-2.jpg

TurboBuick022-2.jpg

TurboBuick003-1-1.jpg

TurboBuick035-1.jpg

^^ I thought that was one picture, with the lower half of the door cut out:eek::eek:......lol

why is this car so cheap and why hasn't anyone bought it:confused:

I'm not sure, I think its priced good to sell, this is a very good car a great over all package, especially if someone gets the alky kit with it... I had it sold, someone came out to look at and liked it alot, but mama bear said to many toys for the year.

wow nice car and killer price I can't believe this isn't gone yet. If you were local i'd be in the mix but good luck

I sold the car to Meangreen,great driving fun car.I had alot of fun with it.Lookin good too.GLWS.