87 Turbo T 42K miles Grey no rust $13,000 OBO

I went over and drove it today, it rides and drives like a new one. The interior is great. It has an ATR rear sway bar, ATR houston style downpipe, ATR exhaust, Red's volt booster and Accufab regulator. Inside it has a gauge pod in the console and a switch panel in the ashtray with a TCC, fan and pre-oiler switch. Looks to be a 49 turbo, brand new. The tranny is really tight, broke the tires loose shifting to second at half throttle.
The brakes work great too.

Door jambs are super clean, firewall is shiny, bumpers are perfect, hood and trunk jambs are perfect. Nobody would be disappointed with it for sure.

Thanks Steve/update

Thanks Steve for the comments, pointing out some details and for not driving my car as hard as I drove yours ~15 yrs ago. Keep in mind with the 2 of us in the car that's close to 500# of added weight and still easily spinning tires into second and has done it going into 3rd with only me in the car (260#) yes, there is a shift kit, but I don't know what kind. As Steve said new precision turbo has less than 1,000 miles on it was ordered 7/2009 and Vince is looking for the receipt to verify size, but it is stock appearing. There are a lot of ATR receipts with the car from the original owner. The valve covers and Crower springs were also added by 1st owner. The engine has not been "opened up". the paint is original; however, if it supposed to have a hood emblem it has been removed??? The bumper fillers are perfect. I do have an offer for the minimum so car will be sold if money is produced, but still taking offers until it is sold or it is stored.

Attachments

• IMG_0699[1].jpg
    IMG_0699[1].jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 2,192
  • IMG_0700[1].jpg
    IMG_0700[1].jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 2,189
Still taking offers

This car has not been sold I am still taking offers at least until the end of the week or until it hits $13,000.
Bigjack7440 I have sent you an email with my phone # as requested in your post and called the # you left in the 1st post???

Buick T-type

Is this vehicle still available if so can you give me a call. I want to ask some questions. I am interested.

John Piluso 401-639-6013

RE:GNXJohn

No thanks to your offer if you read the post you will see where it says I would have started bids at 12K if it were an auction that being said I already have offers above 12K. J

I think you may have called me today I missed your call I was with my family going to dinner. I will give you a call tomorrow. I work the 12 am to 8 am shift so I will try to call you in the daytime if that is okay.

John P.

Serious only PLEASE

Please don't post or PM unless you are a "serious BUYER". I have had a ton of PM's, phone conversations and even several agreed deals... :confused: if you have to get permission from your wife/girlfriend, if you have not checked on the cost of shipping or don't plan to pick the car up yourself "DO NOT" post/PM. I kept the car at home vs storage because someone was supposed to buy it and now it is stuck here until the roads are clear and my truck has to sit out in the weather (THANKS A LOT!!!). The bottom dollar you are all asking is $12,500 PERIOD, so do your homework before wasting my time.

Attachments

• IMG_0703[1].jpg
    IMG_0703[1].jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,600
Nothing worse than some asshat that tells you one thing and does another!:mad:

Shipping

For those of you who keep asking about shipping Google car transport. It took me less than a min to get two different quotes. The car is located in zip code 40299, but can be shipped from anywhere in Louisville, KY or a "near" by city (please use common sense). NO I can't ship it to you and receive payment after the fact (DUH) :eek: ! You will need to decide if you want the car shipped enclosed or open and how quickly you want the car delivered. I found a quote uncovered to WI ~$528 and to California for ~$1,000. Read the "entire" thread and do your homework before contacting. Thanks
Auto Transport | Car Shipping Companies | INSTANT Rate Quote 24/7
DASAutoShippers.com

I know it may not work in your time frame, but I may be interested in January. I'll just have to wait. Just know I like it and I think you are right on money. I need to sell my GN or just buy this one too. LOL

No If car is not sold before the roads clear I will get it to storage and it will no longer be for sale.

response to PM

any chance you can take pix of some of the paperwork thats in the glove box? i just want to see whats all done to the car. thanks Dan

All of the bolt on stuff is mentioned in the post, other than that it is maintenance records oil change, trans filter change, rear end lube change... just general maintenance. The original owner paid to have everything done. Since then it has just been a weekend car mostly driven to rod runs. As you can see in the pics there are too many receipts to even list. I hope this answers your request. We have had some early bad weather for our area so I am seriously looking for an opportunity to get this car to storage so I can get my truck in the garage. Once the car is stored it will no longer be for sale. Thanks, J

reponse to sarcastic PM

Please read entire post before inquiring.

Here is a copy/paste from my phone bill where I called you the same day that Steve Text me this number which is different from the number you just sent.

TUE 11/30/2010 3:23PM 440-759-XXXX CLEVELAND OH 1 CN9N DT 0.00 0.00 0.00

I don't have time to go back and check e-mails, but there is always a chance I didn't... I was corresponding with over 30 people on that car. I tried to return every call, email/PM or at least answer on the post, but I had 2 cars for sale on craigslist and 1 of them on ebay and one on Turbobuick. I have had so many ridiculous offers and request I don't care if the car sells or not and as soon as I can get it in storage I will quit trying to sell it. The price as I have added in the post is $12,500 and I am no longer responding to lower offers. If you are a buyer at $12,500 call (502)969-XXXX (No I will not post my # due to the idiots...). Thanks Jerry

Damn, I want this car!!! I have $12,500 cash in hand. Someone please buy it. I find myself coming back again and again to drool over it.

TTT

Member inspection/car will be removed from post soon

I just wanted to let everyone who was interested know a member came to see the car and after about 2 hours of inspection/talking... he agreed the car is very clean; however, he pointed out one of the exterior door edge guards is missing and a thin crease below the lowest body line on the drivers quarter. Nevertheless, he still offered $12,000 for the car or $12,500 for the car and extra wheels I have for it. I have known the car for over 2 years and owed it for 2 months and neither myself or the previous owner ever noticed these two flaws. The door edge guard is cheap to replace and the crease is easily accessible from the trunk for paintless repair if someone is concerned with it. In my opinion the slight dulling to the paint on top of the car (which I mentioned earlier in the post) is the biggest flaw in the car; however, that cannot be addressed until the temp is above 60 degrees because I don't have a heated garage to do a light compond buff and wax on it.

I may not have pointed out in the post "THE CAR IS 24 YEARS OLD". :eek:

I will leave this post for all to read for a few days and then have it removed if possible. The BOTTOM DOLLAR is $12,500.

I will not be checking this website as frequently if you are a "BUYER" you can contact me at j91173@hotmail.com or if you have "new" body parts for a GNX conversion you need to sell I will be in the market for those for this car.

Very nice car. I think you'll regret making in a GNX clone, it's a unique car on it's own with the options it has.