87 Turbo Regal

Soxfan

Located in NW Pennsylvania, its an original paint, 77,000 mile two owner car.
No rust, very straight body, perfect interior. The paint still shines, but has a fair amount of stone chips. The motor and drivetrain are in stock form and has been since new. Chrome trim car, including the mirrors.
It has no power windows or locks.
It does have cloth buckets, console shift, rear defrost, tilt, and limited slip.
The original owner did replace the factory stereo (which I have) with an aftermarket CD, speakers, amp, and two 10s in the trunk.
Synthetic oil since new.
I have the original window sticker, and a brochure from 87.
The car rides like new.
The air does work, but needs a charge.
I am looking to get $8800 for the car. I would also consider an 85, or 86 Mustang GT, plus cash.
Delivery within a reasonable distance of my home is possible.
I have alot of other pictures as well.
PM or email at boomerandlinda@msn.com

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

How about an 89 Saleen Convertible supercharged with rare Saleen Speedline rims?

Email sent with better pictures.

Attachments

• 89 Saleen 332.jpg
    89 Saleen 332.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 295
Tell us, does that interior still smell new? It looks like it should!!!

Nice car Tim!

BW

It's not quite "that" nice........... it's going to take some serious elbow grease to clean it, detail it, fix the 7,000 stone chips, replace some exterior mouldings that are dented up, ect...... The original owner lived about 300 yards off of a paved highway, and must have driven on many gravel roads without a care....... and I don't think he ever waxed it or detailed it in the 17 years he owned it. It is straight and rust free though........so that's enough for a good start. The seller was very honest and straight up......and he's only had it since February.

It'll be a nice driver by spring. I'll see what I can do with it.

qwikt said:
It's not quite "that" nice........... it's going to take some serious elbow grease to clean it, detail it, fix the 7,000 stone chips, replace some exterior mouldings that are dented up, ect...... The original owner lived about 300 yards off of a paved highway, and must have driven on many gravel roads without a care....... and I don't think he ever waxed it or detailed it in the 17 years he owned it. It is straight and rust free though........so that's enough for a good start. The seller was very honest and straight up......and he's only had it since February.

It'll be a nice driver by spring. I'll see what I can do with it.
Thanks, Tim!
All you have to do is keep your friends 10 feet away, they'll think its still new.

Yeah...... there's an idea.......lol

Maybe I can set up that vintage 1987 alarm system to go off if anyone gets closer than 10 feet.....
:biggrin: