87 Turbo Limited FS, ASAP

I don't list the price because I don't have any particular price in mind. I don't know what I'll take for the car until I actually have the offer.

Originally posted by Cale22
TTT

Still need to sell!

You might get a little more interest if you actually post the info here rather than linking to another site. As a buyer, if the seller doesn't take the time to make it easy to read and put an add in the actual post, why should I follow links. Also some pics may help too. I can host them for you if you'd like on my webserver too.

Missed it...didn't read past the 1st! If you want me to host pics though, offer still open.

Originally posted by jmidolo
Missed it...didn't read past the 1st! If you want me to host pics though, offer still open.

Joe,

Not sure if Cale has pics available... just helping him out since he is away from his car...

Ah, pics would help for sure. Another thing that may be scaring potential buyers...shipping a car from Hawaii...what's the cost to get it to the west coast?

jmidolo said:
Ah, pics would help for sure. Another thing that may be scaring potential buyers...shipping a car from Hawaii...what's the cost to get it to the west coast?

Last I checked... it was just shy of $900... but with current fuel prices, I would assume closer to $1K now... (to west coast port) anything beyond that would be by truck/transport, I guess...

Cale how did you end up doing at the track? You never responded to my emails, it's chris with the GLHS.

I have personally seen this car. It will be tough to find a nicer one. My problem with it was that everything is done to it. I am more a build it from scratch person, but without a doubt if I was looking to buy a car and not mess with it, this would be the one.

Turbo T

Hey Cale,
Im interested, send me pics and give me a call 310-528-7372
Thanks,
Joe

cale, when you had the trans rebuilt in the GLHS, was there anything special done to it? thanks, chris