87 Turbo Limited FS, ASAP

Cale22

Doh!
Hey everyone,

I am currently located in Honolulu, Hawaii. However, I will be moving to Santa Monica within the next two weeks for school. I really need to sell my car before I leave the island - and as such - I will be willing to sell the cheap.

Basic information:
1987 Turbo T Limited, WO2 package, Opera Lights, Dark Red Metallic/Dark Red Metallic, no rust. Newly rebuild engine/transmission/suspension. LOT's of mods, more information can be found here:

http://www.forumshawaii.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=134787

I can be reached via e-mail Jericho82@aol.com

Opera lamps? You mean cornering lamps up on the front fender that light to the side when the turn signal is on?

It was my understanding you had to have a landau top to get coach (opera) lamps and a landau top wasn't available if you chose the W02 black out package.

I do infact mean opera lamps. The lights behind the driver and passenger windows.

Yeah, I have never seen opera lamps on a car that did not have the landau option, which is what attracted me to this car. It looks very unique with the W02 and Opera Lights. I know the car came like this from the factory because of the option codes on the sticker in the trunk.

Engine- 15k on newly rebuilt engine

Transmission - 5k on newly rebuilt race transmission (all hardened and billet parts), 3400 9x11 PTX Xtreme torque converter (lock-up)

Turbo- 5k on TE63-1, 55# injectors

Computer- brand new Translator plus and Extender Extreme chip by Bob Bailey (fully adjustable, MANY different options to play with on this chip)

Suspension: front & rear suspension just fully rebuilt, cost over $1500 in parts and labor, front and rear ATR sway bar, metco billet control arms, hotchkis lowering springs, bilstein shocks

Wheels: Brand new custom Centerline 16s, brand new tires, also comes with a set of 4 Weld Draglites in like new condition, tires on these aswell with lots of tread left

Almost everything under the hood is new or rebuilt, brand new AC system just installed this year (all parts replaced with brand new). Also has a lot of misc. mods, such as Jay Jackson 62mm ported throttle body, Keith Mease sheetmetal upper plenum, LS1 MAF translator, 4" aluminum CAI, ATR 3" SS downpipe, ATR 2 1/2 SS dual exhaust, Walbro 340 fuel pump, ramcharges dual fan, s-10 cylinders, vaccuum brake conversion, scanmaster 2.1, caspers audible knock detector, etc etc. Too many mods to list. The body has no rust, it was repainted 15k miles ago. Color is dark burgundy metallic, looks really sweet. Interior is a little faded. Best offer will take the car, I have spent well over $15k on this car, but will take much less since I need to sell before I move (parents refuse to let it sit in the garage). This car has been my daily driver for the last year and runs extremely smooth on the street. If you have any questions call me, Cale (808) 782-2253.

Originally posted by Cale22
I do infact mean opera lamps. The lights behind the driver and passenger windows.

Yeah, I have never seen opera lamps on a car that did not have the landau option, which is what attracted me to this car. It looks very unique with the W02 and Opera Lights. I know the car came like this from the factory because of the option codes on the sticker in the trunk.
Wow! Any chance of snapping a photo of that option code sticker??

After getting my Limited I re-read the sections on Dennis Kirban's Guide to 1986-1987 Turbo Regals where he covered the options and that was mentioned.

Any photos of the car? I can host them for you if you send'em to dlambo1@comcast.net

Im taking some pictures of the car tonight, that would be awesome if you could host them for me! I'll get a pic of the option code sticker for you aswell.

I have one listed now with opera lamps and no landeau top. You can see the option sticker in the pics. "MiamiHenri"

Cale, I posted all the info you had on Forumshawaii

Guys, yes, this car has opera lights and no landau top... and the blackout package...

*shameless plug for Cale*

I wanted that car when boostedbug owned it.....

Nice car.Did you ever work out the problems?

Couldn't really work out the problems with what the car had on it at the time; so I basically replaced EVERYTHING. The car needed everything, and I gave it everything. Now the car runs excellent, but I am in an extremely tight situation now, and I really need money for the school that im going to. If you've read the upgrade list, all of those mods were done by me, and not by BoostedBug; including all the major parts such as the transmission. If you need any info, lmk!

TTT-

Finally got the internet hooked up here. If anyone needs pictures or more info please let me know, I need to sell asap, thanks.