87 TR Interior Parts for sale...Dash, Door Panels

jd94ss

I have some parts from an 87 TR that I bought for parts and have decided to sell some things. I have kept the drivetrain, and junked the frame and the rest due to it being very rotted out. I have whatever interior parts that were worth pulling off up for grabs. I might have some more stuff later, heres what I have for now. I prefer paypal. And for alot of the items we could work something out on shipping, due to the size.
Heres the dashboard with trim bezels, climate control, and instrument cluster. Dash is loose. Can put together if you like. Or leave as is. Not that bad and no real cracks on the vinyl to speak of. I have pointed out some of the issues in the pics. I would like to sell it whole all together for $250 obo plus paypal, we could work something out for shipping pending where your at. Shoot me a PM if you would like any more info over the phone or what .not
IMG_0447.jpg

IMG_0449_1.jpg

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0432_1.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0434.jpg

IMG_0421.jpg

Heres the vinyl bucket that surrounds the bezel. It look like the glue started to come off and raised itself up.
IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0422.jpg

Heres the trim peice that sits on the dash. Not that bad, no chunks missing, just cracked in a few small places. Also in regards to the vents on the dash, they do not move with the slider. It moves freely from the back, but doesnt move with the slider up front. Might just need to be glued.
IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0436_1.jpg

Also have some other iterior trim items listed below. The door panels are not in real good shape but might be better then what you currently might have. If your interested in some things in the pic send me an offer for it or take the whole lot in the pics for $80.00 obo you pay shipping. Could meet locally if you are in the Metro Detroit area. Also interested in trades for all items I have posted pending what you have.
Thanks for looking,
John
IMG_0420.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

I have replied to the PMs. I have decided to pull the door panel chrome bezels off due to so many request. I would like to sell all 4 at once. There are no covers, and look at the pics for condition. One piece is cracked but the escthuoen cover will cover it up. And the other is missing the chrome piece in front. $50+paypal fee, get them shipped to your door. Thanks. Also interested in trades too. Heres some more pics:
IMG_0451.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

PRICE REDUCTION:
For the time being, I have dropped the price of the dashboard complete to $200+paypal, and shipping. If interested please let me know. And if shipping is a big issue we can work something and maybe meet each other half way in price or something. Also interested in trades for misc. parts.
Thanks again,
John

PM sent back regarding payment of door panel trim to member "240".
Door panel sold as of now pending payment.
Thanks

Randy and Shack,
I am trying to keep the dash as a whole. If I do decide to part it, I will post everything individually.

TurboTJT, I am waiting to here back from a member pending payment, havent heard anything yet. I will PM you if he doesnt come through.
Thanks,
John

You have a PM and tracking info sent to you. Everything is still for sale as previoiusly posted.
Thanks

Since I had recieved a few emails about the seat belts, here are some pics and a description. They are all there except for one of the back corner pieces that holds the back seat in. Never had one in the car when I picked it up. And if you look at the plastic trim for the fronts, it looks like someone had to heat the bolts to get them out and wasnt very careful. Take a look if your interested and shoot me an offer with shipping included through PM.
Thanks,
John
IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

Sell the dash insert above the glove box?? Is so PM me with total price shipped to 47124, greenville, in

I am interested in the panel with the air vent attached to it,the gauge & speedo bolts to it.Is it in good shape ? What do you want for it. I noticed
it in one of the pictures...thanks..ron