87 T-Type Turbo Regal

melrod

White/burg int, blackout package and t-tops. Always garage kept. 40k, Body and underside is an 8.0, under the hood is a 7.5 and the interior is a 9.5. Tires and rims are mint cond. Motor professionally rebuilt @37k. Many name brand fast go parts purchased brand new include champion cast iron heads, comp cams 206/206, 009 42lb injectors, TA-49 turbo, Terry Houston down pipe with cat. bypass, Kenne Bell ram air kit, MAF LT1 Translator, Magnaflo 2 1/2" exhaust, Reds xp fuel pump, Reds volt booster, Reds 93 octane street chip, and billet adustable fuel regulator with guage, Autometer oil ,water, and boost guage. 200 4R transmision with shift kit. Direct scan program with computer included. All stock parts included. Car runs and drives great. This motor has never been boosted past 18lbs. $10,995 firm is a fair price for this car. I see many cars with twice the mileage and their asking the same or more money. Please, only serious inquiries. You can post a reply, call @ 1-330-273-3300 before 6:00 p.m. Must ask for Mel or mail me @ melrod200020002000@yahoo.com I'm located outside Cleveland Ohio.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------