87 t type project car & tons of parts 4/s in nj

Back2Spool

Hey Guys, Looking to get rid of my 87 T project BEFORE this Xmas.. If not then I'll keep it finish it in spring and enjoy it. The price ahead of time is $4500 Firm,Minus the header panel in the picture..
Now about the car.. its a rust free hard top astro roof 87 T clear title 130k, posi rear, built trans,chrome package, clean grey console/ bucket interior (was told it was a Kirban car at one time)..essentially a roller but was hit in front, front clip removed, bought another T for parts, stripped the frame bare and painted it with por-15, have a front clip, there is an engine not original to the car but was a fresh motor that had some issues once it was installed in MY car with oil press and head gaskets (maybe installed incorrectly?). That motor is complete and included in the sale, as well as 3 sets of wheels, exhausts, body mounts, and a TON of other parts including another rebuildable short block.. parts alone worth way over my asking price..if you were to part out. If you are seriously interested you can contact me and ill tell you all about the car.
Yes, I know you can buy a driving high mileage rusty car for the same price but what fun is that? lol
This car will be awesome once completed as its a solid project to begin with.
once again the price is $4500 firm looking for quick sale NOT LOOKING TO PART IT OUT ITS SOLD COMPLETE!!! but there are other options if you want the car for less id knock 500 more off for the torq thrust wheels..email me and we'll talk.
Located in South Jersey
Thanks
-Rob

Attachments

• DSC04908.jpg
    DSC04908.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 674
  • DSC05085.jpg
    DSC05085.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 674
  • DSC05092.jpg
    DSC05092.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 677
  • DSC04897.jpg
    DSC04897.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 678
  • DSC04899.jpg
    DSC04899.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 674
Yes both doors open fine, in fact the gap on the pass fender was fine, no contact before removal as well as the driver side