87 T-Type parts for sale

jretrodude

Hey guys,

I know someone out there needs these parts? This is about the 4th or 5th time I have listed these everything is Best Offer. Here's the list one more time don't want to do the ebay thing and have my debit card charged every month for fees for a one or two time auction so here it goes.

-Smoke gray buckets and rear seat one dime size hole on the shoulder area on the drivers side seat.

-Used 87 Hood Insulator a little ragged but good for a daily driver emblem on it is in good condition.

-87 T-rims with tires and all 4 black center caps 2 are missing the tri-shield centers 7 1/2 out of 10.

-Used CoilPack and Module from an 87.

-Gray steering wheel with no horn center not faded or torn up.

-Buick Regal dash plaque from an 87 T Black with the gray lining on the surrounding.

-Used IAC

-1986 Factory Blue Binding Manuals Vol. 1 and 2.

-1985 Electronic Control Heater the digital heater box.

-1987 3.8 Liter Turbo Header Panel Emblem excellent shape.

-87 ECM with pitbull chip not sure what chip it is though? As far as what octane to use?

-One passenger side 1987 Grand National seat mint manual track.

-Some seat track black pieces for the bottom of the seats. :)

Hope someone out there needs something? Shipping is not included on any prices negoitiated on. My e-mail is jretrodude@aol.com thanks guys.

P.S. Also would be interested in trading or buying a gray console door w/hinge for an 88 Monte Carlo SS and shifter plate prefably the black with gray sides as my 88 Monte has GN interior in it now or the black with red stripes would work too. Thanks again.

Some seat track black pieces for the bottom of the seats.

have any pics?

Forgot to mention also?

Hey guys forgot to mention also I have the left and right black trunk pieces that go on the top ends of the quarter panels. They are not quite the same thing as the spolier pieces because they don't have the raised part on them for your basic T. Excellent shape make offer on these as well and also have 2 Red T emblems for the fenders and the REGAL emblems for the quarters. And sunpro guages three in one type deal. Make offer. :)