87 T-Type Limited 1 of 1035 $13,900

cruiser69

I am the 3rd owner of this car. It has 115K miles on it. It has been taken very good care of. The paint is Charcoal Metalic with Grey leather interior. I only drive this car occasionally. Below are some of the mods I have done to the car.
Hot wired pump
Limit Eng. TE-44 Turbo
36# injectors
TH Downpipe
Recently replaced intake gasket that was leaking and also oil pan gasket with a cork one from Kirbans and neoprene rear main seal as well as new motor mounts and tranny mount. No leaks!!
Exhaust has been replaced with factory replacement
AC compressor and accumulator and AC hoses have been replaced as well as new power steering pump all from GM
Installed cold air kit
LT-1 valve springs
LT-1 3" Mass air flow sensor with Translator Plus & Turbo Tweak chip from Eric For the setup I have. Runs very well.
Voltmaster
Oil pressure and boost guages in pillar pod
High volume Oil Pressure kit installed. 60 lbs. cruising at 55 mph
Fuel pressure guage on fuel rail
Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
Adjustable wastegate as well as bleed off boost adjustment from inside the car, works great, just turn the knob and raise the boost
Interior is in excellent shape
Almost new tires, Michelin
Rides and drives great.
New coil pack from GM as well as wires and plugs
Transmission shifts great, recently replaced filter and fluid
I have the stock turbo and injectors that were replaced by me.
Have the original concert sound radio that came with the car, it has and aftermarket radio with a 12 disc changer that I mounted in the console, has a 10" sub with a 4-channel amp that sounds really good.
I replaced the T-Top weather strip but still has a minimal leak, which is not bad at all..
The car has been repainted the original color and is in good shape. has a really good shine. Has a lot of clear on it and in a couple of places is trying to curl up around the T-Tops.
Has the factory turbine wheels on it.
Still have the original bags or protectors for the T-Tops when you take them out.
Has the black out chrome trim package on it. Door edge guards have been replaced with aftermarket.
Windows have been lightly tinted.
Has new Mini Starter from GM, gotta luv the sound when cranking
I'm sure I left out something, but that will give you an idea of what I have. I really hate to part with such a nice car but am entertaining the though of doing a 34 Ford 3-window coupe Kit Car project and one of the toys will have to go. I also have a 69 RS-SS Camaro that i won't sell.
Sorry for the long post...But if anyone is interested I am in south Georgia and your welcome to come and look at the car.
Forgot to mention I have the original folder from the selling dealership that I work at as well as complete documentation from the original owner, he kept very good records as well as all the repair orders that the second owner has since he is the owner of the dealership I work at.
Here is a link to my pictures. If it doesn't work let me know and I'll e-mail them to you. I have reduced the price 1000.00 Come on fella's Its NICE !!
http://community.webshots.com/user/cruiser1969
Thanks again for looking....... Robert