87 t-top gn--8,000.00 for all

alright looks like i guess i'll hang on to it for a while,,, i know money is tight nowdays.. but i still sell it tho

traded the m&a heads and 76 turbo off but traded for other buick stuff,,,, still for sale,,,, make some offers.........no bullcrap offers...

bump

bump for a good guy...thanks for the parts youve hooked me up with....id trade ya my typhoon...you know what it looks like youve seen...it ...

its looking like the car is sold, waiting on the guy to come look at it,, but if he see allthe parts and car its prob be sold...

If the car isnt sold, i have a 1973 camaro up for trade that i never mess with anymore since i got my gn.

the gn is sold,,, they are a guy from up your way buying it you might be able to buy it from him later....

The gn and all the parts are SOLD,,,, thanks to JDPOLZIN for buying the car and parts,, he got one hell of a deal, for the people that was looking at buying tthe gn and stuff lost out.... we finally got everything loaded up friday night, we filled up a 14 uhaul truck of parts,, will post a pic of it later...hate to see it go, but things happen.... now i can fix my 67 chevelle..... thanks guy for all the help over the years...