87 t roller rust free

gnracer1

87 T-type Roller, rust free. The car has brand new BMR suspenison on rear. The interior is in good condition. The car does not have the a/c installed, but can be re-installed easliy. The car also has aluminum core support. It has been switched over to vaccume breaks. The car has a Token 1 peice bumper and air damn. There are only a few of these made. It also has aluminum drum breaks in the rear. All the car need to run is a motor, transmission and wireing harness. Was building a big block for it but ran across a F Body, so this car needs to go. It is a TRUE turbo T vin7. The car comes with Pro-Stars. Make offer and we will go from there.

P1270328.jpg

P1270323.jpg

P7041151.jpg

P7041152.jpg

P7041153.jpg

P7041154.jpg

P7041156.jpg

car

Do U Want To Sell The Ss In The Garage.

lol

Old pictures bring back memories.

I ended up with the SS and he ended up with one of my old buicks. That 87 T is light and has a solid posi rear and a clean interior. Solid race car roller.

Gnracer1 we should put the hood on it and wheels and clean it up then post new pics.

How much are you looking for? I'd like an estimate so I know where to start offering, don't wanna insult ya. Thanks

t

give me an idea about asking price too...i have all the parts just lookin for right car. thanks aaron

i would take 2000 for the car without prostars willl installl stock control arms
and steal core support